QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Kohl's Cares Books, Plush Toys, and Cookbooks $2.50-$5.00 @ Kohl's Online and B&M

First page
Last page
1 of 1
fivetalents
1/8/13 5:53 AM
Kohl's Cares items are normally $5 each, 9 of 17 titles cut to $2.50.

Items include books, plush toys, cookbooks, and a music CD from brands such as Dr. Seuss, Aesop's Fables, Good Housekeeping, Wizard of Oz, and Velveteen Rabbit.

Hats off to helping kids! 100% of the net profit will be donated to kid's health education inititiatives nation wide. .

Since its inception in 2000, our Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program has raised more than $208 million, up from $180 million as of the end of Kohl's 2010 fiscal year, to support kids' health and education initiatives in communities nationwide.
WikiPost
1/8/13 5:53 AM
Kohl's Cares Books [ image/jpeg - 51.77kB ]
Dr. Suess [ image/jpeg - 20.90kB ]
Girlfromdublin
1/8/13 7:19 AM
Anyone know why the Kohls website is down? Never had that issue before. Hope it has not been hacked for credit card information. I wanted to order some of the Dr. Suess books for my sons classroom.
Zuke76
1/8/13 7:24 AM
Girlfromdublin said:   

Anyone know why the Kohls website is down? Never had that issue before. Hope it has not been hacked for credit card information.

I wonder if the OP now qualifies for the "FATALITY!" badge.
gizmo
1/8/13 7:38 AM
Girlfromdublin said:   

Anyone know why the Kohls website is down? Never had that issue before. Hope it has not been hacked for credit card information. I wanted to order some of the Dr. Suess books for my sons classroom.

I don't know but hopefully they are not changing the site too much. I got stuck on what must have been a beta server /maybe a few months ago/ it wasn't very pretty

No free shipping right now though so that's a bummer.. will check the store though! thanks OP
craff1
1/8/13 11:45 AM
Remember, gizmo, if you don't find the sale items in store, go use the kiosk - ships free if you order from the kiosk, for those of us who live close enough to take advantage of that.
First page
Last page
1 of 1
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.