• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

savage
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

For all the want to know. This rifle was also know as the Savage "Edge," at one time. Same rifle. Savage's lower end rifles.

Decent deal, I think the Ruger American is a better deal though.

clearanceman said:   Decent deal, I think the Ruger American is a better deal though.

I don't like rotary mags. I don't know why people love them in the 10/22 so much. I have a few of them and hate when they gum up. Taking them apart to clean is much more cumbersome than a regular single stack mag. I would imagine a single stack would still be more reliable than a rotary especially in the larger caliber rifles.

usadaytrader said:   clearanceman said:   Decent deal, I think the Ruger American is a better deal though.

I don't like rotary mags. I don't know why people love them in the 10/22 so much. I have a few of them and hate when they gum up. Taking them apart to clean is much more cumbersome than a regular single stack mag. I would imagine a single stack would still be more reliable than a rotary especially in the larger caliber rifles.

You probably can get non rotary replacements, you can for the 10/22 but they would stick out from the bottom.

I have two of these and they are good but rhe Marlin. X7 is way better a more accurate.

^^^so..you have SIX of these?

Just two..new phone.sorry

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014