• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kygunco.com/ruger-american-rifle-308-win-22-matte-bla...

The 100% American-made, Ruger American Rifle™ is the latest engineering innovation from America's leading firearms manufacturer. Offered in short- and long-action calibers, the Ruger American Rifle combines the rugged reliability of Ruger's past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger's new products.

Member Summary

rifle
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not "military style" won't scare liberals.

In all seriousness, good deal, I believe the list is like $425.

I don't like rotary mags. You really can't beat single or double stack mags in comparison.

I bought this gun last time around, and it's excellent.

Ruger is synonymous with "Best Buy" in just about everything they make.

dead

cantstop said:   Ruger is synonymous with "Best Buy" in just about everything they make.

as in the company or a value statement?

pgtmini said:   cantstop said:   Ruger is synonymous with "Best Buy" in just about everything they make.

as in the company or a value statement?

As in quality. It's hard to buy a Ruger that's not worth the money...

I can tell you the cost on this rifle to the seller is $292.00. Good Deal.

Stas1976 said:   dead
It shows OOS for me. That's a bit different than dead because they may get more stock. (hopefully)

$357 at my local WalMart.

Really nice video review of this rifle, in the .30-06 flavor, on this site:

Impact Guns video review

Can't imagine there'd be much difference in the quality between calibers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.