• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just ordered it for $738 - I think it's a good deal... The camera itself on Amazon is over $750

I had to call in to get this deal.

Good luck guys

Green points for first post

Member Summary

Canon T3i 18-135mm+55-250mm (21.58kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Hey hey! If you could provide the link you will get GREEN! (Rep is some foreign language not spoken on FW)

Farfisa850 said:   Hey hey! If you could provide the link you will get GREEN! (Rep is some foreign language not spoken on FW)

He said he had to call in. I dont see anything like that available on the website. He must have used some swell negotiation tactic.

Thanks but no negotiating was needed just called n asked if they can work a deal for me....no tax n no shipping was just added bonus lol

Sorry, but this camera is not over $750.

If you can somehow talk Amazon into selling you the camera and both the 18-135 and 55-250 for this price it is an OK deal. But are you sure it was the 18-135? There are kits out there with the 18-55 and the 55-250 that sell for a bit less. See, e.g., here.

akinlxl said:   Just ordered it for $738 - I think it's a good deal... The camera itself on Amazon is over $750

Good luck guys

Rep points for first post

Regular price for T3i is $599 at Amazon. If you buy additional lens, you get $150 discount + other free items.

sandy05 said:   akinlxl said:   Just ordered it for $738 - I think it's a good deal... The camera itself on Amazon is over $750

Good luck guys

Rep points for first post

Regular price for T3i is $599 at Amazon. If you buy additional lens, you get $150 discount + other free items.

You are right but $599 is for 18-55mm lens, when you get it through Amazon directly it's $604.....For the one I am talking about I see $784 which is 18-135mm package + 55-250mm

For the same deal on Amazon it's coming up total $887

Order Summary
Items (5): $1,080.26
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$13.54
Promotion Applied: -$29.00
55-250 PROMO: -$150.00
Total before tax: $887.72
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order Total: $887.72

t4i was similar price on Amazon before christmas

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014