• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable (6.5 Feet/2.0 Meters) - Supports Ethernet, 3D, and Audio Return [Newest Standard] for $ 5.49

PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR SOME REASON THE DELIVERY DATE IS 12 Weeks. Not sure if it is a mistake. Will find out once it is shipped.

There are other length options available but I thought this to be the best. Hope it is for everyone too.

HDMI

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

HDMI
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What am I missing? 5.50 for a 6' hdmi cable??

Prngr44 said:   What am I missing? 5.50 for a 6' hdmi cable??

Nothing. 6' hdmi cables are $3.50 at Monoprice right now. $3.37 if you buy 2 or more.

OP to defend terrible deal in 3-2-1.....

@OP: Welcome to FWF and thank you for thinking of sharing with us when you came across what you believed to be a hot deal.

However, a 2m HDMI cable for $5.49 is not a hot deal.

Consider that I bought a 25' HDMI cable (v1.4) from Meritline for $4.99 yesterday (regular price is/was $6.99). It ships from the US and should arrive sometime late this week or early next week; I received an email saying that it had shipped today. There are only a few reviews for it on-site, but they're all good.

Meritline.com Receipt
Product Quantity Sub Total:
25 Feet High Speed HDMI 1080p Digital Cable for HDTV and PlayStation 3, Support 3D, Audio Return Channel (ARC)and Ethernet-1 Pack
SKU:0002517-001, Ships from U.S warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Sold by Meritline.com 1 $6.99

Subtotal $6.99
Coupon(MLCKW07FNL1): -$2.00
Shipping (Ground Service): $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Total: $4.99

Link: http://www.meritline.com/25-feet-hdmi-digital-cable-3d-ethernet-...

I agree it is not a great deal. Is there anyway I can delete this post.

But these are "high speed" these must be much better than the "low speed" ones that everyone is selling.

Usually ships within 11 to 12 weeks.........................................

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014