Instant Savings: - $25.00 (36%)
Price: $44.99
Less Rebate: - $25.00 Ends 03/31/2013.
Final Price: $19.99 *After Rebate

Member Summary

atx
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It looks exactly like Ultra 600W PSU I got a week ago at TD for $15 AR. The rebate is still $25 but TD sells the PSU for $45 now (I paid $40 w/FS).

It is an OK PSU for the money, not particularly quiet, but OK. The clever photos make you believe the cables are detachable. They are not.

Reminor said:   It looks exactly like Ultra 600W PSU

Except the ultra has 1 32a 12v rail, making it an effective 380w PSU. This oem model has 2x20a 12v rails, making it an effective 480w psu.

Wasn't checking a week ago. You got a good deal, buddy.

Plus $5.36 shipping and handling

Don't trust the rebate, buy it if you think it's worth over $50.

AcidSpectrum said:   Don't trust the rebate, buy it if you think it's worth over $50.

I've dealt with this rebate company numerous times and never once had a problem. Are you referring to TD's rebate issues from 10+ years ago ?

I would not recommend this PSU. PSUs are the backbone of your system--cheap out, and you're going to be dealing with problems.
This guy is going to die. Not a matter of 'if' but 'when'. And these cheap ones have the added benefit of frying your hardware and taking components down with them when it happens.

Spend some extra coin for a quality power supply. Don't take my word for it if you don't want to--do a little research and see for yourself. I recommend Newegg's "eggxpert" community for more info. You can find a quality-listing of PSUs here: http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/thread/323050.aspx

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014