• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Guns : EFFIN-A Compensator (was $99.95) $69.99 + $4.90 flat shipping

http://www.gearhog.com/

Deal Overview
The EFFIN-A Compensator was designed to allow the end user the ability to adjust the manner in which the gas exits from the weapon. The EFFIN-A features 7 columns and 4 rows of exit ports that can be either opened or closed through the very simple use of set screws. The exit ports are not threaded completely through to eliminate the possibility of the screw being over turned into the chamber. This feature also allows the screw to "bottom out" increasing tightness and ensuring that it will not work itself out under the pressure of the gasses being released by the weapon. This Compensator also features the ability to "Stack" multiple comps end to end giving further options to the end user.
WARNING If you attempt to modify or use these devices in any way attempting to create baffles for a suppressor, it will instantly void our warranty and possibly land you in jail. PLEASE OBEY THE LAW!
We do not recommend stacking more than two of these on top of each other. If you do so, you do it at your own risk and it will also void the warranty.

Member Summary

compensator
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What the heck is this ?

Stas1976 said:   What the heck is this ?
Recoil Compensator

maybe i missed it, but what caliber are these for?

wdsmember said:   maybe i missed it, but what caliber are these for?

Yes. Can it be attached to LR.22 rifle for example ? How ? Can this site publish a video or something. What the point of this thing ? It might look cool I admit but what the installation instruction? How to use it for Jesus sake.

Stas1976 said:   wdsmember said:   maybe i missed it, but what caliber are these for?

Yes. Can it be attached to LR.22 rifle for example ? How ? Can this site publish a video or something. What the point of this thing ? It might look cool I admit but what the installation instruction? How to use it for Jesus sake.

Google is your friend, Run Forest...Run! link. Multiple calibers....enough already.

OPs post from GearHog is only 5.56.

Here is a video review for the product that's being sold on GEARHOG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2Jp7A0Fe7JY

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014