• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

45
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hard Chrome? Sweet, now it will match the gold grill in my MOUF.

ghost...just make sure you wear droopy pants and when at the range, turn the gun sideways before you shoot it and you're there bro...

Dipshit, criminals/gangbangers don't pay retail when it's only $50 in the back alleys. I'm low on funds due to some AR builds otherwise I'd be on this one too!

Great looking gun!

bilboninja said:   get while you can.......

Who would stop you to get these later? These are not assault rifles....

sandy05 said:   bilboninja said:   get while you can.......

Who would stop you to get these later? These are not assault rifles....


Mag is already illegal in New York State pending the start date of the law.

ghostofdavid said:   sandy05 said:   bilboninja said:   get while you can.......

Who would stop you to get these later? These are not assault rifles....


Mag is already illegal in New York State pending the start date of the law.


So if it is made illegal and wouldn't owning it illegal too...?

sandy05 said:   ghostofdavid said:   sandy05 said:   bilboninja said:   get while you can.......

Who would stop you to get these later? These are not assault rifles....


Mag is already illegal in New York State pending the start date of the law.


So if it is made illegal and wouldn't owning it illegal too...?


My confusing sentence above may be misleading.

The magazine for the firearm will soon be illegal in New York State. The firearm, to my knowledge, would still be legal. Who would stop you from getting these later? Probably incremental infringement.

Something perfectly okay today is the illegal of tomorrow.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014