• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Be nice to be about this one, I dont smoke and I know nothing about tobacco, but this might interest some of you.

Get select cigar samplers from $29 with free shipping at Mike's Cigars.
These samples regularly go for $70-$112, and this is the best price found for similar ones.
Choose from the 8 Cuban-Style Cigars for $29, the 10-Cigar Premium Samplers for $39, or the 9-Cigar Premium Special Samplers for $49.
Sales tax is charged in some states.

Link

Groupon
See Groupon promo codes that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Cigars
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

only the premium sampler has any cigars worth smoking, and in that case it is only 3 or 4 of them.

I like how Fatwallet categorizes Cigars under "Grocery Deals"

have been buying cigars online for sometime now....My experience has generally been anytime you buy the 'sampler' packs, they've always been dry. Same goes for low end cigars...One site to check out is cigarinternational, they have lots of sales, but what i said about cigars goes for them as well...If you enjoy cigars, then best to stay away from cheap cigars.

Not a deal.

apkesh said:   have been buying cigars online for sometime now....My experience has generally been anytime you buy the 'sampler' packs, they've always been dry. Same goes for low end cigars...One site to check out is cigarinternational, they have lots of sales, but what i said about cigars goes for them as well...If you enjoy cigars, then best to stay away from cheap cigars.

any time you get cigars in the mail, you want to let them "rest" in your humidor for a few days no matter what the quality is. The changes in humidity and temperature in the few days of transit can affect the cigars greatly, even if the vendor had them stored in perfect conditions prior to shipment.

I find online cigar purchases are hit or miss...quality-wise. Over the years, my taste and cigar budget has improved, so I'm less likely now to spend $10+ on a stick that I can't touch first. Plus I have a great local shop with a loyalty program.

Years ago, I used to get some great deals on cigarbid.com Check them out if you've never been on their site.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014