rated:
Site says all on line orders have shipped & new orders will ship within 2 days
Thermold Mags
30 round mag

Member Summary

mags (98.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

irishrob60 said:   Site says all on line orders have shipped & new orders will ship within 2 days
Thermold Mags
30 round mag

how are these compared to MagPuls (Gen 2 / Gen3)?

They are crappy but choices are limited and PMags are backordered to the max. Green to the OP for looking out.

Worst mags. Pass.

Just ordered some 20 rounders. Guess I'll just carry a few extra mags and not worry about the 30 rounds.

Might be better than nothing, and its not like they are $100.

Great find. Thanks for taking time to share this deal.

yurgreat said:   irishrob60 said:   Site says all on line orders have shipped & new orders will ship within 2 days
Thermold Mags
30 round mag

how are these compared to MagPuls (Gen 2 / Gen3)?

Have 4 of their 20 rounders I bought back when CDNN was having a 4 for $10 deal. Ive never had a problem with them. Don't know about the 30's.
Yes Magpuls are better built but these do what they were built to do.

I bought a bunch of the Thermold AK 47 round mags from a distributor. They look good and I read that these magazines work with 7.62 Saiga's without the need for a bullet guide. The ones I tested would hold 48 rounds, but I haven't tested functionality in a weapon. I might sell about 50 of these magazines.

I got an order confirmation and they charged my card so we'll see. If it moves the round from mag to chamber I'm happy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014