• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Black Wireless Unlimited talk, text & MMS + 100 countries unlimited $45

Free SIM, Shipping & Activation for use with any unlocked GSM phone.

Looks like its ATT network

All the plan details

Member Summary

black wireless
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sounds good, the only think is that it doesn't include cell phones in must contries and must of Latino America is excluded. Otherwise it is a good deal.

Can you text to mexican cell phones and call mexican cell phones?

does it support 4G LTE?

Looks like you can call 'Unlimited' to only 10 international numbers. Not bad plan to call limited number of family and friends internationally.

The plans include Unlimited International Calling to over 100 Destinations.
The plans do NOT allow direct dialing, so you would need to dial access number (347)332-7979.
For other destinations you can purchase our International Pay As Go plans.

https://blackwireless.com/UnlimitedILDTerms.aspx

To minimize unreasonable use, each Account will be allowed to call up to 10 unique destination numbers per 31 day period. The number of personal use calls to these unique destination numbers is not limited and automatically resets when the Account is renewed.

Have read the details...This deal is useful to me.

heard about this service for first time.

I am a black wireless dealer, It is rebadged h20 wireless fyi.

Country Region(s)
Andorra Landline
Argentina Landline
Australia Landline
Austria Landline
Belgium Landline
Brazil "Belo Horizonte , Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo" (landline only)
Brunei Landline
Canada Landline & Cell
Chile Santiago (landline only)
China Landline & Cell
Colombia "Barranquilla, Bogota, Cali" (landline only)
Costa Rica Landline
Croatia Landline
Cyprus Landline
Czech Republic Landline
Denmark Landline
Estonia Landline
France Landline
Germany Landline
Greece Landline
Guadeloupe Landline
Guam Landline & Cell
Hong Kong Landline & Cell
Hungary Landline
Iceland Landline
India Landline & Cell
Indonesia Jakarta (landline only)
Ireland Landline
Israel Landline
Italy Landline
Kazakhstan "Almaty, Astana, Karaganda" (landline only)
Latvia Landline
Luxembourg Landline
Malaysia Landline
Malta Landline
Mariana Islands Landline & Cell
Martinique Landline
Mexico Landline
Monaco Landline
Netherlands Landline
New Zealand Landline
Norway Landline
Peru Lima (landline only)
Poland Landline
Portugal Landline
Puerto Rico Landline & Cell
Romania Landline
Russia "Moscow, St. Petersburg" (landline only)
San Marino Landline
Singapore Landline & Cell
Slovakia Landline
Slovenia Landline
South Korea Landline
Spain Landline
Sweden Landline
Switzerland Landline
Taiwan Landline
Thailand Bangkok (landline only)
Turkey "Antalya, Ankara, Istanbul" (landline only)
United Kingdom Landline
US Virgin Islands Landline & Cell
Venezuela Landline

45$ for Unlimited Talk, Text & MMS
100Mb of Data
100 International Texts

Anyone know if this includes wireless partner roaming, like Straight Talk does?

Date Posted: Jan/09/2013 9:15 PM said:
Posted By: lobstersoap
I am a black wireless dealer, It is rebadged h20 wireless fyi.

H2O wirless for international calls? No thanks. I can't believe the kind of customer service they have when I tried to report an issue with 80% of my international calls failing to one way audio. They pretended to take down my complaint after telling me it is normal to have trouble with international calls.

walletLess said:   Anyone know if this includes wireless partner roaming, like Straight Talk does?

No, it is AT&T Prepaid Coverage only. So Straight Talk remains the better deal, unless you need/want the International stuff (ST has similar at $60 monthly)

cpabster said:   walletLess said:   Anyone know if this includes wireless partner roaming, like Straight Talk does?

No, it is AT&T Prepaid Coverage only. So Straight Talk remains the better deal, unless you need/want the International stuff (ST has similar at $60 monthly)

Thanks. I need the international stuff, but if it is restricted to 10 unique numbers a month, its useless for me. Straight Talk has a similar restriction too.. so I just use calling cards for now. I guess Straight Talk is still better overall for me then, given that I live at a place with good AT&T coverage, but work at a place with hardly any AT&T coverage and decent T-Mobile coverage

cpabster said:   walletLess said:   Anyone know if this includes wireless partner roaming, like Straight Talk does?

No, it is AT&T Prepaid Coverage only. So Straight Talk remains the better deal, unless you need/want the International stuff (ST has similar at $60 monthly)[/Q

So what is "AT&T Prepaid Coverage"? Just AT&T towers? Do you mean an At$t Straight Talk roams on T-Mobile towers ?

I am not sure if this is a deal since you can get a betamax plan and use a call-in number..That's what I am doing.
Most people have the viber app..I barely use it right now..

Yes, AT&T towers only = AT&T Prepaid Coverage. Nothing off network. Straight Talk "roams" on T-Mobile and some smaller GSM provider as well in addition. (Data does not always work but voice/text do.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014