• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Direct link to free $25 credit: https://mycart.lef.org/Sweeps/E1/ClaimCredit.aspx

"In addition to your free membership, you will receive a FREE $25 instant product credit that you can use today on any of our products - no strings attached! To claim your $25 product credit and absolutely free 6‑month membership, please fill out the following information:" Does NOT automatically renew / no need to cancel.

How it works:
Non-members get either $25 credit and free membership for 6 months or another promotion by using the link above. If the above link isn't working or takes you directly to the sweepstakes, you can enter the sweepstakes*, and the next page will have either this offer or another promotion.

Members can then enter the sweepstakes for a one-time free shipping code. One entry* per person/email per day. SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY GOT THE $25 CREDIT, AND THEN THE FREE SHIPPING CODE ALSO BY ENTERING* AGAIN THE NEXT DAY.

Life Extension customer service is excellent. If you don't want to be on a mailing list, they will comply.

What is Life Extension: www.lef.org

*IF THE LINK DOESN'T WORK: Go to www.lef.org, scroll down, find the big blue ad on the right that says, "Win Supplements for Life." All you have to do is enter any email address, click Enter, and the next page will either be this offer or one other offer.

Member Summary

Free $25 credit and free Life Extension membership
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I couldn't get it to work on Chrome or Firefox. How did you get this link?

itstillgood said:   I couldn't get it to work on Chrome or Firefox. How did you get this link?

Just tried the link and it worked for me on firefox. You can also go to www.lef.org, scroll down, enter sweepstakes on the right toward the bottom. Then the next page will either be this offer or another one.

Shop Online with Life Extension

The web site has generated an error. This may have been caused by your browser's cookie settings. Please verify that your browser is enabled for cookies.

We have received notification about this error. However, please feel free to send us a message or contact customer service regarding this issue.

Customer service is available at 1-800-678-8989.

mwalsh555 said:   Shop Online with Life Extension

The web site has generated an error. This may have been caused by your browser's cookie settings. Please verify that your browser is enabled for cookies.

We have received notification about this error. However, please feel free to send us a message or contact customer service regarding this issue.

Customer service is available at 1-800-678-8989.

Just tried it from a different computer and seems to be working.

Remember if you can't follow the 1st link, just go to www.lef.org, scroll down, find the big blue ad that says, "win supplements for life." All you have to do is enter any email address, click enter, then the next page will either be this offer or one other.

$5.50 shipping. How do u add the code.

cobenhu said:   $5.50 shipping. How do u add the code.

View cart.

The My Cart drop-down bar is usually in the upper right corner of the screen. Select View Cart. On that screen there should be a slot for a discount code. I'm not sure SLA201W, MCX205E, or SSM220E will work, but it's worth a try.

Direct link to sweepstakes: http://www.lef.org/Sweeps/?utm_source=(direct)&utm_medium=banner...
Edit: Thanks OP! Gave you green!

none of the shipping codes work.

TheDealMaker said:   none of the shipping codes work.

I think it goes like this:

If a non-member enters the sweepstakes, they are offered either 6 months membership and $25 credit. OR, free vitamins and $11 est. credit.

If a member enters the sweepstakes, they get a free shipping code.

Entries allowed once per day per person/email address.

Is this the thing from Vanilla Sky

I signed up and received my $25 credit, then I entered the contest and received a free shipping code which worked. Thanks op!!

jjbones21 said:   I signed up and received my $25 credit, then I entered the contest and received a free shipping code which worked. Thanks op!!

I can't confirm this yet, but to get the free shipping code you may need to be signed into your account. I put in the same email that I used to sign up for the trial and it just invited me to the trial membership/$25 again.

So...sign in before you try for the free shipping code.

Is the $25 credit no more? I got an offer for two bottles of supplements + $12 credit yesterday.

I have no idea why this says it is expired. I just followed the link two days ago, got the 25 dollar credit in my account. I looked around for some supplements, found a few but waited until past midnight then went back and entered the contest again (Allowed one a day by the rules, I was logged in but followed the link again) it gave me a free shipping code. My order total was $22, the $25 dollar credit offset that to a 0 balance then the free shipping code. The whole order shipped for free(I received a shipping confirmation and tracking number) with no need to put in any credit card information. The contest is set to go on until the end of Jan.

It looks like the $25 doesn't expire. So you can go in the next day and try the sweeps as a member and you will probably get the free shipping code. Probably. We'll see tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014