• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Shipping in 1-2 weeks. All 3 versions in stock!

Linky

Member Summary

Nexus 7
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Lol, here we go again...

I know its retail price but eBay has been higher than retail recently.

HOT!

They are clearing out the last batch before re-pricing them to $99

fatxman said:   They are clearing out the last batch before re-pricing them to $99

that was quick

next up!

fatxman said:   They are clearing out the last batch before re-pricing them to $99

Jesus is also returning, all horses will soon turn into unicorns, gravitation forces of the poles will reverse and Elvis is returning to his home planet on a space ship......

I'm confused, dosen't Staples sell and have these in stock for the same price?

This is hotter than Katherine Webb!! in for 10k!

opathal said:   fatxman said:   They are clearing out the last batch before re-pricing them to $99

Jesus is also returning, all horses will soon turn into unicorns, gravitation forces of the poles will reverse and Elvis is returning to his home planet on a space ship......

Yup, pretty remote.(sarcasm)

However, reversal of geomagnetic poles on the other hand...what, what.

DesiVibe said:   I know its retail price but eBay has been higher than retail recently.

How recent? Bigdig was selling them for $228 just yesterday (jan 9)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-Google-Nexus-7-ASUS-1B32-32GB-Table...

$228 is lower than $249 not higher if my math is correct

nkling said:   DesiVibe said:   I know its retail price but eBay has been higher than retail recently.

How recent? Bigdig was selling them for $228 just yesterday (jan 9)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-Google-Nexus-7-ASUS-1B32-32GB-Table...

$228 is lower than $249 not higher if my math is correct

The key is WAS. It keeps popping up every now and then but its usually over retail.

no one has problems getting a Nexus 7. Nexus 4 is the device that is (almost) perpetually sold out...

(yes, I got one on the first day )

I just saw a Nexus 7 display at Sam's Club yesterday. Clearly, there's no scarcity issue in B&M retail channels.

Wait for them to go back in stock, then just buy a slightly used one on eBay. Got a 32gb for $230 after shipping, no tax, plus it came with a protector and a couple cases. There are a *ton* on eBay right now. I think many people buy them in the frenzy of the moment and then realize that they either A. Don't like it or B. Don't need it.

Just bought nexus 7 16GB for 199 + tax from Office Depot! Free shipping as well - Check it out.

I don't know how you got it from OfficeDepot, the website does not allow to add 16GB version

The following error was found with your cart.
To keep this item as a part of your order, remove this Item from your cart or Save For Later.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014