• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click for information

The Camel tracks it around $200 for the last year or so.

Mixed reviews.

Member Summary

Husqvarna 235
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Reviews on Amazon either love it or hate it... guess I could flip a coin.

Today's Husqys are no match for ones from the 80s and 70s. They're okay for occasional to moderate use, but if you're a serious chainsaw user, spend the extra money for a Stihl.

I just paid this much to have my Stihl carb rebuilt and chains sharpened :-P

LionMan said:   Today's Husqys are no match for ones from the 80s and 70s. They're okay for occasional to moderate use, but if you're a serious chainsaw user, spend the extra money for a Stihl.But are today's Stihl's a match for ones from the 80s and 70s?

owner of an ancient Stihl 041 Farm Boss that needs work

Low displacement is probably only good for smaller work but in general I have to disagree, love my Husq saws and they are used regularly but are 45cc+

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   LionMan said:   Today's Husqys are no match for ones from the 80s and 70s. They're okay for occasional to moderate use, but if you're a serious chainsaw user, spend the extra money for a Stihl.But are today's Stihl's a match for ones from the 80s and 70s?

owner of an ancient Stihl 041 Farm Boss that needs work

If you read the online forums. The answer is still yes. I am pretty happy with a MS250

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014