• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

order (41.65kB)
Disclaimer
I have have my eye on the AirGlide Mesh 3 Jacket for a while, after a buddy of mine picked on up. I checked out a few at a local dealer and they are consistently 289.99. I also really liked the AST2 Jacket, but that comes in at a steeper 349.99 (not on sale from what I can tell).

Now the AirGlide Mesh 3 Jackets are on sale at Motorcycle Superstore.

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2184/MNGR/Olympia-Closeouts...

I had recently ordered from MS, and usually the order come with a small coupon off your next order, in the form of a one time use code. Mine did not, however I called the number on the invoice today when I saw the deal, and with an older order number in hand, I was able to get 10% knocked off this Jacket, the Airglide Mesh 3, for 143.99.

YMMV on the additional 10%, but even at 159.99 its still an awesome deal.

No FW CashBack since the rep wouldnt allow me to order online with that code, I had to order on the phone (877-668-6872, Option 1). With FW CashBack its around 156.99.

Motorcycle Superstore
See Motorcycle Superstore discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

jacket (8.00kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

It's nice to see that they have some Hi-Vis jackets. I'll never understand my fellow riders who have "Start Seeing Motorcycle" bumper-stickers and who then wear black or camo jackets.

I picked up the Toxic color combo, based on the reviews I think it will stand out nicely.

Well Seniors, I understand your sentiment, but I'm sorry, I just cant sacrafice not lookin like a total goofball on the off chance that grandma will be able to see me a second earlier due to my bright colors. Instead I just rock loud pipes and drive very deffensively. But I'm sure my priorities may change some day.
As for the deal, Meh, For a mesh jacket this really isn't all that hot of a price, but I appreciate riding gear so, green.

Edit: after reading the features and realizing this is 2 stage waterproof I am further impressed. Good deal

I have ridden typical low end, not loud colors for years, so this is a change for me as well. Olympia Jackets are very nice, this is not a typical low end mesh jackets, try one on and you will understand.. They sell next to the BMW brand at my local BMW Motorad shop.

I was sold on this after my buddy picked his up full price, its super warm and rain proof. And has nice removable layers ( 2 removeable layers, rain and thermal). He's been down to the low 30's with it, lower than that and I think you may need the AST2 or something a little heavier. But its a nice 3 Season Jacket.

The choice of color options is nice too, you don't have to go High Vis.

Soon as I get out of my full-body cast, and can clean myself, I'm getting one of these for sure!

High VIS guys are funny. You think this jacket is going to help prevent some cager from running you over?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014