• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WalMart To Go same day (may not be available in all areas yet)

order must be placed by 12NOON Local Time

enter code GE.T1.FR.EE for free delivery ($10 value)

http://delivery.walmart.com/usd-estore/index.jsp?utm_campaign=

Member Summary

walmart
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They won't deliver to me

WalMart delivering groceries? I'll never have to leave the house again.

savylisa said:   WalMart delivering groceries? I'll never have to leave the house again.
Yeah. WalMart and Amazon are both doing this. WalMart is going to use USPS to deliver. Looks like a win-win for WalMart and USPS. The truck drives past every home stuffing junk mail in the box. Why not turn in the driveway to drop off milk and eggs?

I expect to not own a car in my suburban town when I retire. When I need a ride, I'll call a cab.

wizwor said:   savylisa said:   WalMart delivering groceries? I'll never have to leave the house again.
Yeah. WalMart and Amazon are both doing this. WalMart is going to use USPS to deliver. Looks like a win-win for WalMart and USPS. The truck drives past every home stuffing junk mail in the box. Why not turn in the driveway to drop off milk and eggs?

I expect to not own a car in my suburban town when I retire. When I need a ride, I'll call a cab.

I don't know if WalMart sell milk online but I would never trust milk left outside.

wizwor said:   savylisa said:   WalMart delivering groceries? I'll never have to leave the house again.

I thought I saw where Tom Thumb (aka safeway) will deliver, although I can't find it now.

Marc

kickerstarter said:   wizwor said:   savylisa said:   WalMart delivering groceries? I'll never have to leave the house again.

I don't know if WalMart sell milk online but I would never trust milk left outside.

Then you clearly aren't old enough to remember milk delivered to the home each morning by the "milk man" and left at the front door in glass bottles. Rumor has it that many children who did not resemble their fathers were conceived this way.

savylisa said:   WalMart delivering groceries? I'll never have to leave the house again.

I hope they come to my area. Price competition for FreshDirect would be great.

How do you know if they deliver to you or not? I put in my address but it doesn't tell me one way or another.

aadam101 said:   How do you know if they deliver to you or not? I put in my address but it doesn't tell me one way or another.

This message will appear to the right of your address and above the "Create Account" box if they don't serve you: WalMart To Go is adding new zip codes all the time. Please register today and we'll let you know once we're in your area.

good luck with this if you want the best prices.

Damb WM, no more
free site to store for what I buy.
Pay to the home only now.
This since Christmas.....

MrWizzard said:   kickerstarter said:   wizwor said:   savylisa said:   WalMart delivering groceries? I'll never have to leave the house again.

Then you clearly aren't old enough to remember milk delivered to the home each morning by the "milk man" and left at the front door in glass bottles. Rumor has it that many children who did not resemble their fathers were conceived this way.

RE:
Then you clearly aren't old enough to remember milk delivered to the home each morning by the "milk man"

I do,
Adhor brand and in real glass bottles left in a wire basket.
Encino California 1950......to 55
Then we moved to Northrdige Calif and went to Ralphs for all including milk.

not yet delivering in dallas, tx and says min order is 45.00

My daughter was just laughing at me for having envelopes delivered...She'll die if I start having the groceries delivered. I would never have to leave my home...LOL

kickerstarter said:   wizwor said:   savylisa said:   WalMart delivering groceries? I'll never have to leave the house again.

You obviously don't live in the freezer that is New England...LOL We have milk delivery from the local dairy and they leave the milk on the porch. Don't other states have this??

Grocery fresh and frozen delivery is available in San Jose and San Francisco area with General Merchandise in Minneapolis, Virginia, Philadelphia and Denver.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014