• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

gift set
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can someone confirm if these prices are indeed the same in the store?
Target does not price match Target.com for clearance items. Wonder if WalMart is the same with WalMart.com

Is there an option to get a rebate for the magazine subscription?

discounted said:   Can someone confirm if these prices are indeed the same in the store?
Target does not price match Target.com for clearance items. Wonder if WalMart is the same with WalMart.com

Wy don't you try going to WalMart and confirm?

My WalMart does not honor their online prices YMMV.

I saw Olay gift sets in the Christmas clearance section at my local WM, which now is down to 75 percent off (of course, the Olay sets are long gone)... so IF your local WM has these in stock they MAY be even cheaper. Then again, maybe not.

(and as for being in stock - the answer is "almost certainly not." The online checker is notoriously inaccurate when it comes to clearance stuff.)

chaddi said:   discounted said:   Can someone confirm if these prices are indeed the same in the store?

Wy don't you try going to WalMart and confirm?

Some of us don't have a WalMart nearby. It would cost me nearly $5 in gas to make a trip to WalMart so I prefer to know before I go.

Actually Target will price/match clearance from their website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014