• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10 of 21-8143 CCI BLAZER/HERTERS TNJ PISTOL AMMO 9MM LUGER 115GR TNJ @ $12.99 each

Get it now 9MM is going fast
USE CODE If your buying $99.00 or more 13FLAT for 5.00 shipping

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Bulk-Ammuniti...

ORDER TOTAL = $146.03 shipped for 500 rounds to Texas had to pay taxes

Cabela's
Need a Cabela's coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

ammo (17.37kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

sgammo.com has some better quality 9mm for not much more (Winchester Ranger or Federal hollowpoints) in case anybody is looking for brass case 9mm in stock.

1000 round case - 9mm Speer Gold Dot 115 grain Hollow Point LE Ammo 53614 $589.00

1000 rd case - 9mm Speer Gold Dot 147 grain Hollow Point GDHP Ammo 53619 2 or more $589.00

Is the only 9mm I saw in stock at SGAmmo great guys to buy from bought some 38 ammo from them and got it fast

wow...it went quick. I ordered it last week and they had it in stock when I checked again last night. shame on me for not checking again today before posting (can't access their site at work)

I just got 1000 rounds of the 9mm Ranger hollow points I ordered less than week ago as well from SGAmmo. I was quite impressed with the service. I wish I could have found them when cheap 556 was still available. Will buy from them again (if future laws allow)

Green for you Op for looking out.

13FLAT Coupon requires $99 min.

nomonies said:   13FLAT Coupon requires $99 min.

Once guns are abolished, will they allow people to return this?

Pitch12 said:   nomonies said:   13FLAT Coupon requires $99 min.

Once guns are abolished, will they allow people to return this?

Not that you care about constitutional rights, but I'm happy to see you exercising your first amendment. Now go troll somewhere else.

It's ok, once this gun and ammo manufacturer paranoia/hype machine dies down all of us will still have our guns. I'm not worried. In the meantime, keep lining their pockets if you like, to each his own I suppose.

Thanks OP bought 500 @ store and getting 500 more online

And $12.99 in a good price "all the time"

Only .45 still in stock

Order Date:
01/12/2013
Still Order Status:
In Process

UPDATED...
Order Status:
Shipped

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014