• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Swap your DVDS for new blu-ray discs at WBShop.com (Discs Start at $4.95)

Order more than $35 to get free shipping.

linky

Blu-ray Upgrade Program FAQs

Q: Can I really swap any DVD for a new Blu-ray disc?
A: Yes, qualifying DVDs include any pre-recorded discs that contain professionally produced content purchased at a regular retail or e-commerce store (excluding adult content). The DVDs can contain film, TV, sports, animation or documentary content and can be from Warner Bros. or non-Warner Bros. Blank or copied DVDs do not qualify.

Q: Does it have to be a movie DVD?
A: No, also qualifying are DVDs containing TV, sports, animation or documentary content.

Q: Can I send in blank or copied DVDs?
A: No, they do not qualify.

Q: How about foreign DVDs?
A: Yes, as long as they contain professionally produced content (excluding adult content).

Q: How many DVDs may be swapped?
A: You may exchange up to 25 different DVDs per household. Also, there is a limit of 1 copy per movie.

Q: After I complete the online order, what's next?
A: You will receive an order confirmation e-mail with an attached pre-paid shipping label. Print out the label and attach it to an envelope with your DVDs inside. Then mail the envelope to our processing center. We will check that the number of DVDs match the number of Blu-ray discs requested in your order and ship your new Blu-ray discs.

Q: Should I also send my DVD cases?
A: No, please only send the discs by themselves with no cases or artwork.

Q: For television seasons, do I have to send in more than one disc?
A: No. You only have to send 1 DVD to receive the entire television season in Blu-ray. The DVD you send does not have to be from a TV show.

Q: Can you give an example?
A: Lets assume you would like to receive six (6) movies and two (2) TV seasons on Blu-ray (so eight items in total). To receive these eight titles, you now need to send eight qualifying DVDs (without case) to our processing center.

Q: How long will it take to process my order?
A: It usually takes 3-4 weeks to complete the entire transaction.

Q: How much is shipping and handling?
A: Flat fee shipping and handling is $4.95 on your entire order shipped within the Continental US. The fee is $6.95 in Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.

Q: Can I mail the DVD without the prepaid label?
A: The prepaid label is essential for processing your order because it includes an identifying barcode. You can mail the DVD without the label. However, if you choose to not use the label, please include it inside your envelope and send to:

ATTN:Returns
1101 Highview Drive
Webberville, MI 48892

Q: I can't find my prepaid label. Did you send it to me?
A: The prepaid label is sent from our fulfillment center as an attachment to an email. It is possible that instead of going to your inbox, it was routed to your spam filter. Please check your spam filter for the email containing your label. The email will be coming from the domain DVD2Blu.com.

Q: Are all of Warner Bros. Blu-ray titles included in the DVD2Blu program?
A: No, the DVD2Blu promotion is limited to the titles shown on DVD2Blu.com. We do not currently have any plans to modify the list of eligible titles. However, we reserve the right to do so.

Q: Are Canadian or international customers eligible for the DVD2Blu Program?
A: Unfortunately, at this time the program only ships to the Continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico.

Q: Have you received my DVDs?
A: We will send you an e-mail once weve checked your DVDs into our processing facility. Your prepaid postage label includes delivery tracking. The tracking number is located below the dotted line in the box labeled "Online e-Label Record." Please visit: . http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm?from=global_hea...

Q: What is the status of my order?
A: Your prepaid postage label includes delivery tracking (see above). We will also send you an email when your new Blu-ray discs ship. You will be able to track the Blu-ray discs through the UPS or USPS tracking system.

Q: How are the Blu-ray discs packaged?
A: The Blu-ray discs are the same ones found in any retail store. They come complete with the typical case, cover art, bonus materials, etc.

Q: How can I get more information about the Blu-ray movies on DVD2Blu.com?
A: Visit WBShop.com<http://www.wbshop.com> for more details about Warner Bros. Blu-ray movies. Usually, Blu-ray and DVD have the same Main Feature content. In some cases, Special Features may differ.

Q: Is DVD2Blu.com a stand-alone company?
A: DVD2Blu is brought to you by WBShop.com, the Official Online Store of Warner Bros. Studios.

Member Summary

WB
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This works, I've done it a couple times. Although the prices aren't as alluring as they used to be, especially after this xmas when all the 3 blu sets were going for 9.99.

Has anyone tried this, seems too good to be true, got a bunch of DVD's from the dollar store still sealed.

My cart is $278.75, and they want my credit card, will they only charge me $4.95 for shipping or the whole amount?

isaacoply said:   My cart is $278.75, and they want my credit card, will they only charge me $4.95 for shipping or the whole amount?

Really? Of course they're going to charge you the whole amount. They're not swapping DVD's to BD's for free. They're doing it for the prices listed on the OP linked page, plus $4.95 shipping for the order.

you are paying for the blu ray .you are trading in your dvds to get the blu ray at the low price. they are not free blu rays ha!

I misunderstood, give me Red for being stupid, most of the Movies on the site are older, I thought they wanted to clear them out of storage and get a tax break for going green by recycling old DVD's.

Current Amazon prices for some of the Blu Ray's

Chuck: The Complete First Season $20.68
Chuck: The Complete Second Season $22.76
Fringe: The Complete First Season $21.49
Pushing Daisies: Complete First Season $21.45
Pushing Daisies: The Complete Second Season $25.29

You can save about $10, if you pick some of the TV shows on Blu Ray

FYI, another alternative to get rid of the DVDs or upgrade to HD is to take your DVDs to WalMart and convert them to VUDU. You get to keep all the movies, but can stream them all from your VUDU account. #2 per DVD to get them in SD, $5 each in HD.

http://www.vudu.com/disc_to_digital.html

With a few exceptions, this is actually a pretty cold deal.

Why? Because in many cases you are only talking about a 5$ or less difference between the prices in that promo and Amazon.com . With that taken into consideration...you could sell your dvds to someone (or a trade shop) to lower the difference more or even breakeven/profit...and get them much faster.

Example: Amazon Supernatural season 1: 24.99 vs via this promo 19.99. Got a 6$ offer to cash in the dvd set at one site.

Tolken said:   With a few exceptions, this is actually a pretty cold deal.

Why? Because in many cases you are only talking about a 5$ or less difference between the prices in that promo and Amazon.com . With that taken into consideration...you could sell your dvds to someone (or a trade shop) to lower the difference more or even breakeven/profit...and get them much faster.

Example: Amazon Supernatural season 1: 24.99 vs via this promo 19.99. Got a 6$ offer to cash in the dvd set at one site.

and it keeps them in circulation which is a good deal. I hate to see DVD become obselete and become only blu-ray. Some of Us only buy DVDs.

OP's title should read: "Trade your DVD's for Blu-ray Discs at wbsop.com for a fee as low as $4.95 each, free shipping on $50

My cart is $278.75, and they want my credit card, will they only charge me $4.95 for shipping or the whole amount?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really? Of course they're going to charge you the whole amount. They're not swapping DVD's to BD's for free. They're doing it for the prices listed on the OP linked page, plus $4.95 shipping for the order.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014