• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon seems to have this monitor on sale every few weeks. Sometimes the price is $739 or $699. Every so often it's $650. Once the price was $560. The reviews are overall excellent. I have one and its great. There may be a lower US price out there, but on the other hand, my experience is that Amazon is good to work with if you do get an item that doesn't work the way it should.

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-U2713HM-IPS-LED-CVN85-27-Inch-LED-lit...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Dell U2713HM
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Logician1313 said:   Dell UltraSharp (U2713HM) 27 (2560 x 1440) LED Backlit Monitor $629.99 After Coupon at Dell Small Business

10% off coupon code "LDSM7VQCS8??0B"
Still kicking myself for missing the BestBuy deal last month when it hit $560. $630 is the cheapest I've seen it since then but I don't need it urgently so I think I'll wait to see if it drops again, especially with the new 2713M (not HM) coming out.

I was eyeing this ViewSonic for the past 2 months. Does anyone know how it compares to the Dell?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824116578

The main difference seems to be that the Dell is only 16 million colors and the ViewSonic is 1 billion colors. Is that significant in real world use? (I'm no graphic designer)

Basically wondering if it's worth the additional $115 over the Dell.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014