• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The occasional Magazines.com Ebates 52% CashBack sale is the cheapest way I've found to get magazines that don't offer discounted subscription prices such as Consumer Reports and Time. I use magazinepricesearch.com to check if a particular magazine is offered at a discount since Magazines.com usually only offers subscriptions at full price before the CashBack.

Note that the subscription is set to auto-renew by default. However, you can go to the Subscriptions area in your account and easily set the subscription to Manual Renewal. If you have no subscriptions set to auto-renew, then you can delete the stored credit card information that's in your account.

Magazines.com
See Magazines.com discounts that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Daily Double: Magazines.com (18.33kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

ebates.com is a reputable site. Thanks OP.

This is dead. I wasn't sure which time zone Ebates uses for its daily deals but unfortunately this was yesterday's deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014