Voting History
rated:

2 pk (133.40kB)
Disclaimer
LINK

Expires 1/12

Reg Price: $69.99

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

NiCad battery.

YMMV, but I got 10 years out of my original NiCd batteries. 7 years occasional and 3 years HEAVY use. Completing a 800+ sqft deck, 150 ft of fencing, and 650 sqft of basement. I used the drill mostly and went thru some crazy amount of screws (10,000+).

Put them on the charger as soon as you loose the oomph and take them off as soon as they peak. Do not keep on the charger (trickle) and let them cool down during heavy use/repeated charging.

I have never used Lithium Ion batteries. I like these NiCd batteries @ $25/ea.

There was a time when people couldn't believe they could even make batteries this powerful.

These are great batteries. I'm sure LiOn are even better. Depends on your application, but a lot of times what people need are multiple batteries at the ready vs fewer more powerful ones.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014