• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just found Oakley Coilover perscription glasses at my local Costco for $98.99. These glasses are over $230 everywhere else I looked so this is a pretty good deal. They also have a few other Oakley frames to choose from.

The frames and lens ended up costing a total of $198.97 with the thin lens and anti reflective coating.

Member Summary

Oakley Coilover Prescription Frames
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

will they sell the frame by itself?

I don't know but I don't see why they wouldn't. Not sure what their policy is.

Definitively, they would sell the frame only. Had my brother from overseas buy a frame with my membership card when visiting.

Where is "your local Costco" and what is the item #?
Thanks

Sarasota, FL Item# 664806

I live far from my closest Costco. Any idea if they can/will do an item check in their systems?

llcooll said:   I live far from my closest Costco. Any idea if they can/will do an item check in their systems?just call them up and give them the item # one post above you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014