• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Complete Square Filter Kit Cokin P-Series

Edit - Correction - Please note this is NOT a real cokin brand but made and sold by a third party seller called DigitalGoja. However the reviews and results are superb and hence this posting. Have been following the price for over an year on this and this is the best till now. Just as an FYI, I have no affiliation what-so-ever with this seller and am NOT promoting this seller. The only reason I've posted this deal is 'coz photography is my passion and I want to help save some money for other people of similar interest. PERIOD

Don't have much time to explain 'coz I'm very sure this price won't last long. go ahead and grab one for yourself. Check the reviews on Amazon and you'll know its importance. Ultra important filter set for a fraction of the price. Lowest on camelcamelcamel.com . Camel Price Proof

Member Summary

filter kit
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

sudhs said:   Complete Square Filter Kit Cokin P-Series

Don't have much time to explain 'coz I'm very sure this price won't last long. go ahead and grab one for yourself. Check the reviews on Amazon and you'll know its importance. Ultra important filter set for a fraction of the price. Hurry before the Amazon bot changes the price back to 74.99. Lowest on camelcamelcamel.com . Camel Price Proof

Unless you have stake in that company...your hype is a little excessive. In addition, this is from a third party seller, not "Amazon"...so no "bots" of theirs are going to change it.

third party. Not a cokin brand. Still seems like a decent price. Normally 70's

respdoc said:   sudhs said:   Complete Square Filter Kit Cokin P-Series

Don't have much time to explain 'coz I'm very sure this price won't last long. go ahead and grab one for yourself. Check the reviews on Amazon and you'll know its importance. Ultra important filter set for a fraction of the price. Hurry before the Amazon bot changes the price back to 74.99. Lowest on camelcamelcamel.com . Camel Price Proof

Unless you have stake in that company...your hype (and rationale) is silly. In addition, this is from a third party seller, not "Amazon"...so no "bots" of theirs are going to change it.

No stake in any company. I've been following the price on this for over an year and this has never dropped so much in price. There's another link to the same product for $64.99 and both the items (though similar) have been in my cart for over an year but none of them ever dropped so much in price. CamelCamelCamel proves my statement. So keep your "silly" rant to yourself.

As for the Amazon bot, even third parties have an option to choose to go the bot way. Well in this case it clearly says "sale" so I do agree no bots intervene. However I've seen prices of products fluctuate and inventory count change within minutes and upon requesting a price adjustment from the third party, they clearly mentioned about Amazon's automatic price change system i.e if the third party seller has chosen that option.

sudhs said:   

As for the Amazon bot, even third parties have an option to choose to go the bot way. Well in this case it clearly says "sale" so I do agree no bots intervene. However I've seen prices of products fluctuate and inventory count change within minutes and upon requesting a price adjustment from the third party, they clearly mentioned about Amazon's automatic price change system i.e if the third party seller has chosen that option.

My suggestion would be to cease providing misinformation. Anyone can run a script for inventory/price changes totally independent of Amazon...but no "automatic Amazon price change system" is available for third party sellers.

respdoc said:   sudhs said:   

My suggestion would be to cease providing misinformation. Anyone can run a script for inventory/price changes totally independent of Amazon...but no "automatic Amazon price change system" is available for third party sellers.

Lol.. I'm sure you've no interest what-so-ever in photography. You seem to be one of those who sits all day long in front of the terminal looking for people's post and picking on whatever and whoever possible and posting such naive comments for no reason. Go get the item and if not, atleast get a life man.

This will be a good reason and a realization to by a higher end filters like Lee after you use this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014