• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has a $4 coupon deal on the Rayovac SE1WHLT-BA 1-Watt Sportsman Head Flashlight with 1 AA Battery Included
Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Rayovac-SE1WHLT-BA-Sportsman-Flashlight-Ba...
Normal price is $24.94, the deal could be hotter but as one reviewer says: “The overall construction and quality is super. This isn't cheap Chinese junk. The light runs on a single AA battery, and a Rayovac alkaline is included. Listed runtime is 1-1/2 hour, and mine gets about two hours of usable light out of one battery. The light will also run on a NiMH, lithium, or even crappy dollar store nickel carbon battery”
Like all coupons at Amazon you never know when they are going to run out. Amazon has other Rayovac coupons under the deals pages then coupons.
Here is a link: http://www.amazon.com/Coupons/b/ref=sv_gb_2?ie=UTF8&node=2231352...

Member Summary

flashlight
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Apply directly to the forehead!

This will be perfect for crawl space adventures

Good light for runners or cyclist during those dark winter months.

Nice. I luv to save money. thanks OP

According to the Camel, this is the highest price (without coupon) the item has ever been. It was a low of $19.58 last November 13.

So with coupon this is $.46 higher than the low of $19.58 last November 13? Not bad.

Here I was wondering why you would need a flashlight for.......

devap said:   Good light for runners or cyclist during those dark winter months.

Sure about that?!? This thing claims only 62 lumen output.

You can get a 6 led headlamp at Harbor Freight for $5. Mine's been going strong for months and it's super bright.

We own this flashlight. Quality item, we use it the kids use it. It gets thrown around and still in great shape. Bright light and very durable.

This is cool!

Slimleo said:   one reviewer says: “The overall construction and quality is super. This isn't cheap Chinese junk. The light runs on a single AA battery..."Any wagers that the back of the packaging says Made In China? I'll give 100:1 odds

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014