• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.spinsaver.com/

There's no one like a Philadelphia sports fan, and for decades, those fans have been enjoying watching their games with delicious sandwiches from Lee's Hoagie House with locations in Southampton, Fairless Hills, Bensalem, and Quakertown. SpinSaver wants to add to that fan frenzy with this special deal to supply your next game-watching fest with fab Philly fare:

• Pay only $6 for $12 worth of hoagies, steak sandwiches, wraps, wings, salads and more from Lee's Hoagie House.

Lee's Hoagie House began serving their famous hoagies and cheesesteaks in 1953, in a tiny storefront at 19th Street & Cheltenham Avenue in Philadelphia's Mt. Airy neighborhood. Since then, Lee's has opened locations all throughout the Delaware Valley. Lee's is always striving to maintain the same quality and consistency that has made their award-winning fare so popular. Whenever you come to a Lee's Hoagie House, you can feel assured that whatever you order will be “custom-made" with the freshest meats, cheeses, vegetables and condiments, including their special "secret oil." Lee’s also offers a wide assortment of hot and cold trays including hoagie, sandwich, wrap, meat trays and more to fulfill all your catering needs. Their menu has always been an area favorite with an excellent assortment of delicious items. So grab a deal for yourself and a friend, and you'll be set to eat hearty Lee's Hoagie House food while watching the next exciting game!

Fine Print
Purchase limit: two vouchers for each purchaser (one for self, one as a gift) • Limit one voucher use per person per visit • Entire value must be used in a single visit (no Cash Back) • Expiration Date: 4-15-2013 • Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons • Not valid on tax • Valid for eat-in or carry-out • Not valid on delivery • Valid only for location purchased

Member Summary

hoagies
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That's the only thing I miss about PA. Hard to find a good hoagie outside of subwa in the west coast.

dieburnbot said:   That's the only thing I miss about PA. Hard to find a good hoagie outside of subwa in the west coast.

yeah, Lee's is quite good. 10x better than Subway if you ask me. only reason why I posted this deal is...I have had their sandwiches and this deal is definitely worth it for Lees. they make a good sandwich IMO.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014