• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Aéropostale cuts up to 75% off items in its clearance section. Plus, coupon code "EXTRA30" knocks an extra 30% off

Aeropostale
See Aeropostale coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

aeropostale
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
so the question is if shipping code is stackable with EXTRA30 ??

SinglePapa (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 11:56a) |

LOL, it's not that hard to check for yourself. Do a little work why don't ya.

mewario (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 12:11p) |

To help you out, yes. Six shirts, seven dollars shipped...

My whole point is you take a shirt some people have payed $25 ... (more)

mwalker208 (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 3:21p) |

Staff Summary
  • Aeropostale Coupons:
    NOSLEEP
    25% off any order (expires 7/24/14 9:00am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks op, there are some good deals

Thanks, checking it out now.

maybe there's something for me, thanks

Any free shipping code?

Shipping 7 $ kills it.

Thanks OP! I picked up a few things for the kids! My son has wanted that Trapper hat since November and I have said "NO" to him every single time. I caved in...even bought two of them...and several other items! For $3, you can't go wrong!

Triangle Headphone Trapper Hat
Style: 9509

$49.50 USD
now : $3.99 USD

Add expire day to title 01/13/2013

Like Bubba Clinton said: it depends on how you define "is"

Can't go wrong paying $10.99 to receive $3.99 hat

I think the trapper hats are awesome! I bought 3, I am going to sell it on e-bay next year for at least 19.99.

so what did you pay trapper?

There are some people who think that shipping (any amount), kills the deal.

Does it, really?

ducklings said:   Shipping 7 $ kills it.

Six shirts came out to 8 dollars a shirt, dunno how shipping is killing anything here...

can you itemize please
mwalker208 said:   ducklings said:   Shipping 7 $ kills it.

Six shirts came out to 8 dollars a shirt, dunno how shipping is killing anything here...

LAwoodtiger said:   There are some people who think that shipping (any amount), kills the deal.

Does it, really?

I used to feel that way. When on-line shopping was first introduced, I would reject any item that required me to pay shipping, period. Fast forward in time, and shipping costs of in itself are not an issue anymore. The convenience of shopping at home, cash kickbacks by going through a CashBack portal, delivered to home, and not wasting money on gas, has convinced me its okay to pay for shipping. I also run a small eBay business out of my home, so the boxes and the packing material I get is a nice bonus.

semantics above notwithstanding, anyone EVER not including "shipping and handling" into their cost of acquiring an item "is" (pardon, Bubba Clinton) not a FWer. Call it cost of clicking, call it tax, call it security fee, call it a tip, or call it wrapping - it's subtracted from your wallet in same currency as the price of the good. Now, mwalker above seems to say that he got charged ONE $7 shipping for 6 shirts - would that be correct?

When your a hoarder, Shipping always kills the deal.

It depends on how many items you buy. If you only want to buy a $7 t-shirt, it would be hard to swallow $7 shipping. If you're buying 10pcs or more, $0.70 each is hardly an issue.

It's that simple.

who's confirming NO LIMIT on the number of items for $7 TOTAL SHIPPING CHARGE?

Free shipping with stuff over 50$ - Verified.
You have to signup for their email (code is sent to that mail)
http://app.aeropostale.com/enroll/aero/signup.cfm

so the question is if shipping code is stackable with EXTRA30 ??

SinglePapa said:   semantics above notwithstanding, anyone EVER not including "shipping and handling" into their cost of acquiring an item "is" (pardon, Bubba Clinton) not a FWer. Call it cost of clicking, call it tax, call it security fee, call it a tip, or call it wrapping - it's subtracted from your wallet in same currency as the price of the good. Now, mwalker above seems to say that he got charged ONE $7 shipping for 6 shirts - would that be correct?

SinglePapa said:   who's confirming NO LIMIT on the number of items for $7 TOTAL SHIPPING CHARGE?

SinglePapa said:   so the question is if shipping code is stackable with EXTRA30 ??

LOL, it's not that hard to check for yourself. Do a little work why don't ya.

To help you out, yes. Six shirts, seven dollars shipped...

My whole point is you take a shirt some people have payed $25 for, it drops down to bout $7.70 with discounts. Even with the $7, it's still bout 40% off. But since I grabbed six shirts at that price, it was bout 65% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014