• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III (Refurbished) - 29.99 with 2yr contract

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/samsung/galaxy-s-iii-pe...

Available online only

Member Summary

galaxy sIII
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got this for the same price refurb'd on Black Friday.. got in and it was basically new.. great deal.

Got it (new not refurbished ) for 96 cents at Sam's Club a week before Black Friday. Sam's Club had the Galaxy SIII at that price for all three carriers ( ATT, Verizon, Sprint ). I doubt that we will see that kind of aggressive pricing again for a long time to come.

Maybe add carrier to title?

Please add carrier to the title...thx

I'm an AT&T Premier member, and pulled the trigger on this deal. I'm getting the Garnet Red and should be arriving next Tuesday. I'm grandfathered in an unlimited data plan, and being a Premier member, I get 25% off service so I pay for phone and data something comparable to a no contract plan like Straight Talk except I don't have unlimited texting. No biggie, as I'm not a big texter and I use Google Voice for it.

I really was set on purchasing the Galaxy Note 2 when the refurbished models show up. It's been only out on AT&T for a couple months, so the refurbished ones may take a couple more months. With some new Android phones announced @ CES, I also thought about waiting for the Sony Xperia Z. I also thought about holding out for the Galaxy S4. I ruled out the Nokia 920 as much as I think it's a very nice phone. I have a 3 year old iphone 3G that works OK, but I wanted something faster and with Google Now on Jellybean.

My thought was that as much I as wanted a Galaxy Note 2, I couldn't justify $299 vs. $29. With the difference in price, I can buy a Samsung Chromebook, though those are short in supply or some other electronic gadget. I'm not a power user, and despite the awesome features of the S-Pen or larger screen, I don't think I'd miss those features with the S3. I primarily use my phone as a phone, check e-mail, some web surfing, Google Voice for texting, some YouTube, some photography/videography. I don't use phones for gaming much except Angry Birds every now and then.

Anyways, for me, it looks like a very good deal and I hope the phone lives up to its hype. I've played around with one a little bit. $29 is a hell of a deal for me. If not, I'll return it.

Addendum: People have commented on poor battery life. There are many aftermarket battery extenders or higher capacity batteries for $10-$15 on eBay or up to $30 on Amazon. Again, for the money I saved, I can purchase a battery extender and have a great phone with awesome battery life for $60 total.

hot deal

i bought the refurbished siii from at&t in october for $99

the phone on stock jelly bean is amazing. only gripe is the battery life is sometimes crazy...like some days it will last me the whole day and other days it drains like mad even though i feel i'm not using it any differently

White only, as of this morning ...

Big win for me today ... called AT&T because I am one month short of reaching upgrade status, so I couldn't purchase the refurb SIII online. The rep told me that he couldn't give me an early upgrade unless I was ordering from him, and they don't have the refurbs (online only). After talking to him a little bit, he offered to check with his supervisor to see if I could get a new SIII for the $29.99 price. They agreed to override the price, so I should have my NEW phone in a couple days. Thanks OP!!

Deal is dead. However, keep waiting as it may come back. I missed the original Dec $29.99 offer, and it reappeared last week. It seems like the offer only last about 5 days.

Deal is dead. However, keep waiting as it may come back. I missed the original Dec $29.99 offer, and it reappeared last week. It seems like the offer only last about 5 days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014