• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw one of these in the clearance section of the Suwanee, GA store the other day marked down to $79 from $99.

Then, today in Hartwell, GA store, came across the same kit on display in the rotory power tool section. The tag indicated clearance price at $64. Bought one. There was one left at that store.

This is a highly rated cordless rotary tool using the M12 battery system. It's compatible with most Dremel accessories. I'm going to dedicate mine to chainsaw sharpening with the Dremel chainsaw sharpening kit (another great item), so I can take it with me into the woods with the chainsaw.

The unit on sale comes with the tool, one lithium ion battery, fast charger, some cutting wheels and mandrel, accessory wrench for the collet, and a nice, soft-sided carry case.

This is the online item, still showing $99:

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-202639145/h_d2/ProductDi...

Member Summary

Milwaukee M12 Red Lithium 12-Volt Cordless Rotary Tool Kit
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

FYI, No stock in Central Florida.

Thanks so much!. I found two in the Orem,UT store marked down to $69.

Found two today at a HD in NJ. Picked up one. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014