• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Received an email from Xtremeguard.com.

"...70% off Site-Wide on ALL Cases, Screen Protectors & Full Body Protectors with NO Minimum Order!"

Coupon Code: 70off

Like to the site

I have a screen protector from these guys on all my phones and a tablet. Top notch quality.

Installation Instructions Here

Member Summary

Xtremeguard.com sale
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks you for this I got skins for nexus 7,One X. Evo 4g LTE, Iphone 5, LG L9 = 12.75 shipped

Seems like a good deal. How is this compared to Zag?

way overpriced. use eBay

I have their product and I LOVE it. Awesome wrap/cover for my phone....and it provides better "grip" when my phone is sitting on the car console or anywhere else that it might slip and slide.

I just got two more covers (and I don't know why since the one I already have is excellent) for my Galaxy Note 2 for $6.00 shipped. THAT is an awesome deal.

Thank you OP.

Second the LOVE IT. I have this on my tablet for two years and it has been great. I've been waiting for them to go on sale for my latest tablet.
Thanks OP

$3 shipped for full body protector for my phone. (droid bionic)

great deal. Thank you

I have these on two cell phones and two nooks. They are clear and easy to apply. I also have a few spare for when these get scratched by keys or something sharp. I recommend them to everyone.

Xtreme Guard's protectors are not retail or individually packaged. If you order 2 full body protectors for a Nexus 4 you'll get 2 back and two front protectors lumped together in the same package. Only one (1) microfiber cloth and one (1) squeegee is included per shipment. If you are buying protectors to give to others you may want to enter multiple orders so that each recipient gets a complete kit.

I've contacted Xtreme Guard's customer service about the cloth and squeegee but they say its policy.

kshell said:   Xtreme Guard's protectors are not retail or individually packaged. If you order 2 full body protectors for a Nexus 4 you'll get 2 back and two front protectors lumped together in the same package. Only one (1) microfiber cloth and one (1) squeegee is included per shipment. If you are buying protectors to give to others you may want to enter multiple orders so that each recipient gets a complete kit.

I've contacted Xtreme Guard's customer service about the cloth and squeegee but they say its policy.

Good info. Thanks.

Anyone able to place an order? The new customer sign up page keeps timing out on me when i click submit.

If it helps, I had to use IE and not Chrome. Wouldn't get past new customer screen on Chrome.

Thanks mbarry55 that worked! I haven't used IE for so long it never even occurred to me to try that.

i think these were 80% off last month or so. i got 3 of em last time for under $10. they are by far the easiest to apply. its a little bit different in the sense that you need to wet it to apply but it makes it SUPER easy to adjust and avoid any bubbles. and for the small bubbles that form, they disappear on their own in a couple of hours.

used these on all my stuff, highly recommend. Don't worry about bubbles when apply they will all disappear.

thanks

No cases for the iPad Mini. ):

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.