• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
As the title says, the .com domain can be had for a buck + Icann fee with coupon code gofa2001ab

First time I entered it didn't work, but then starting over it remembered the promo code and came up for $1.
Should work with CashBack from here too.

If you type GoDaddy into google it comes up with this offer too + and offer at register.com
for 50 cents a piece.
If you want to use register.com
be sure you know where to take it before the year is up, their renewal prices are way high. Also be prepared to get a lot of spam as they try to upsell like crazy. Even call you up under the number you enter for contact info.

Member Summary

Domain Registration at godaddy for $1
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hi,

your code doesn't work as u say

it get me this

Your Savings -$5.00
Total Discount 33%

Order Total
$10.17

u can see this topic

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249180/

GoDaddy promo code and GoDaddy coupon list for 2013

take my advice, go Namecheap! best domain registrar EVER!

gaza331 said:   hi,

your code doesn't work as u say

it get me this

Your Savings -$5.00
Total Discount 33%

Order Total
$10.17

u can see this topic

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249180/

GoDaddy promo code and GoDaddy coupon list for 2013

Yes, that's what you get on the first try. Then empty the cart and then pick a domain again and it comes up correctly.
I recommend put in a bogus domain for the first try and then the real one later. Not sure whether GoDaddy does it, but some registrars (or people who have access to the tries) register queried domain names if you wait too long.

FrugalFreak said:   take my advice, go Namecheap! best domain registrar EVER!

That's where I'll take mine from register.com
when Namecheap has the domain transfer day on 1/22. (post on transfer deals)

it worked! thanks! like he said, u need to apply code, del ur order, den start over and enter ur domain again

still works on transfer!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014