• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi, I just got this for my wife for $0.01 Great price for a 4G LTE smartphone ... very bright & big display ( they call it AMOLED), it has a 8GB camera with Carl Zeiss lens.

Nokia Lumia 900

Very happy with the Windows OS in it.

Member Summary

Nokia Lumia 900
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I assume this is on a contract? you might want to specify that.
This is windows 7 or the new windows 8 phone? Win7 I think.
I have the HD7 anxiously waiting for 7.8 upgrade. Should make it even better.

Just a heads-up: this phone runs Windows Phone 7.5. You will NOT be able to upgrade it to Windows Phone 8 (nor will you any other WP7 phone).

are you kidding? 820 is much better than 900 and it also free.

scottxmso said:   Just a heads-up: this phone runs Windows Phone 7.5. You will NOT be able to upgrade it to Windows Phone 8 (nor will you any other WP7 phone).
yes, this is an old phone but there is talk of a 7.8 upgrade which should hopefully bring the interface similar to win8 phones. Apps are still not compatible though, hence like you said, you cannot upgrade to windows phone 8.
personally I would go for win phone 8 now if your interested in a windows phone.

T-Mobile LG Optimus L9 No annual Contract $200 + Free Shipping + $50 prepaid card is much better deal now

Do you really want to do business with the carrier that comes in dead last for customer satisfaction, year after year after year....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014