• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I found a great deal at www.checksinthemail.com for check printing. $5.00 per box using offer code BESTOFFER

FREE shipping too.

copied from http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1162147/
its been a year and the code is still valid. I just ordered 2 sets 10$-1$CB=9$ shipped

Checks In The Mail
See Checks In The Mail discounts that earn 10.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Checks (106.51kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Code still works but price $6.00 (6% sales tax in Fl added)

DWooley (May. 14, 2014 @ 11:58a) |

I'm a reorder and the PS599 cut the order price in half.  Thanks.

hazardous (Jul. 22, 2014 @ 8:00a) |

I have always ordered checks from my bank directly. I'm unsure about giving my checking account info to another company ... (more)

theboogeyman (Jul. 30, 2014 @ 12:05a) |

Staff Summary
  • Checks In The Mail Coupons:
    EXPIPRINT
    30% off any order (expires 12/31/14 11:55pm)
    PRESIDENT
    20% off any order (expires 3/1/16 1:59am)
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It's a good deal for acceptable quality checks shipped within 2 days and delivered in under a week with Non-trackable shipping.

Make sure you check the No Thanks circle for Fraud Protection and check Non-Trackable shipping. And check again just before you click the Order button - they commonly add them back in.

rated:
This is why I use Ally Bank. Free lifetime checks.

rated:
ImagineNoHell said:   This is why I use Ally Bank. Free lifetime checks.nothing is FREE!

rated:
Earlier today I refilled my check book and realized I was going to have to hunt for a check printing deal. Just happened to be cruising HD and wah lah! Perfect timing OP. Thanks for saving me a lot of time and $$.

rated:
double post

rated:
Good deal, thanks!

rated:
In for checks for my daughters new acct. Thanks!!

rated:
Great timing for me! Thanks OP!

rated:
Good deal. Thanks OP. They did charge me tax in MN, but it looks like they are based in TX, so there should be no tax? Not going to quabble over 36 cents though...

rated:
must be dead? Code takes a significant amount off, but it's still about $10-$15/box for me.

rated:
Thanks OP!

Yuyak said:   must be dead? Code takes a significant amount off, but it's still about $10-$15/box for me.

Still seems to be working for me. Did you select the "untrackable shipping" option at the last step? Or maybe you're not a first time customer?

rated:
Price still valid. Make sure to enter the code at checkout and the price will change.

rated:
I rec'd my checks a few days ago. Very happy with the quality at this price.
Thanks OP!

rated:
why would you need those many checks? I got 100 with my account free when i opened it. haven't used even 10 till now. most of my payments are online or cc swipe.

rated:
dead?
It was showing as $28.99 to me... the only thing the code did was "included" the handling fee which was $2.95 otherwise....

rated:
whatSay said:   dead?
It was showing as $28.99 to me... the only thing the code did was "included" the handling fee which was $2.95 otherwise....

still works for basic 100 checks.

rated:
Worked on 2/23. Thanks.

rated:
Still working on 3/23. Two boxes of duplicate checks for $10.60 shipped!

rated:
Worked for me 5/12 - two boxes $12 shipped (including tax)

rated:
Jumps back to regular price on checkout page..not working for me.

rated:
yacheapbastard said:   Jumps back to regular price on checkout page..not working for me.
maybe you've ordered from them before? These offers are usually limited to new customers.

rated:
Valpak code of V725 works until 6/30/2013. (new customers)

rated:
Still working on 7/20. $5 plus tax using the BESTOFFER code. You just need to look carefully and uncheck the boxes for the add-ons. Looks like they are charging sales tax in every state.

rated:
Thanks, op. Just what I needed. Discount shows at the very end of checkout.

Anybody know how long shipping is?

rated:
therugsucker said:   Thanks, op. Just what I needed. Discount shows at the very end of checkout.

They provide an estimate date, but it should arrive about a week earlier. They don't provide boxes in the flat package, just gum/glued to a folder. (Some other places provide a build-a-box in their package.)

For those looking for checks, you might get cheaper at: 4checks.com with code DB4381 and FW CashBack is 15%. And posted at other deal sites: Once you get to the "Review Payment" screen, move your mouse over the upper right corner of the screen (near the logo) to activate a popup for $1.50 off. Note: if you ordered from them before you may not be able to get these first time customer specials.

rated:
telflonmail said:   therugsucker said:   Thanks, op. Just what I needed. Discount shows at the very end of checkout.

They provide an estimate date, but it should arrive about a week earlier. They don't provide boxes in the flat package, just gum/glued to a folder. (Some other places provide a build-a-box in their package.)

For those looking for checks, you might get cheaper at: 4checks.com with code DB4381 and FW CashBack is 15%. And posted at other deal sites: Once you get to the "Review Payment" screen, move your mouse over the upper right corner of the screen (near the logo) to activate a popup for $1.50 off. Note: if you ordered from them before you may not be able to get these first time customer specials.

Many thanks telflonmail used this info and got $3.00 !! discount at review part many thanks!

rated:
The checks arrived today, only six days after ordering. That's excellent for free shipping. Very happy with their service.

rated:
For some reason I couldn't get BESTOFFER to work. I got on chat and they gave me code PS599 to make it $5.99. Good enough.

rated:
BESTOFFER worked for me; $6.00 including shipping. Thanks OP.

rated:
I never received these checks. They show shipped over 45 days ago, but I selected the free shipping which citm blatantly points out "offers no tracking." I'm going with 4checks.com to try and get a reliable service.

rated:
kmr1212 said:   I never received these checks. They show shipped over 45 days ago, but I selected the free shipping which citm blatantly points out "offers no tracking." I'm going with 4checks.com to try and get a reliable service.
  FYI, their packaging is a bit strange. I had set the package aside for a few days with some other junk mail before I finally opened it. Perhaps you may have discarded it?

rated:
BESTOFFER  still working.

Bought 1 box Duplicates - snail mail - Clicked through FatWallet to get 10% back
$6.00
-10%
$5.40
+.36 tax
= $5.76 Total   after FW CashBack

rated:
Yep, this is still going! Got a box for $5.44 shipped with Tax. I almost forgot the 12% CB too.  

rated:
Just ordered for my folks, 5.30 tax included for singles... thanks

rated:
$12 + $1.07 tax = $13.07 for 2 boxes

rated:
Code still works but price $6.00 (6% sales tax in Fl added)

rated:
christoj879 said:   For some reason I couldn't get BESTOFFER to work. I got on chat and they gave me code PS599 to make it $5.99. Good enough.
  I'm a reorder and the PS599 cut the order price in half.  Thanks.

rated:
I have always ordered checks from my bank directly. I'm unsure about giving my checking account info to another company not affiliated with them. Do I have anything to worry about?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014