• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GunVault AR-01 MagVault with Key Lock + SH or SSS or Prime

Will get Reds for a safety Item ....?

Be Safe, Keep Your Guns And Ammo Locked Up

GunVault AR-01 MagVault with Key Lock [Amazon.com]
http://www.amazon.com/GunVault-AR-01-MagVault-Key-Lock/dp/B004E1...

Product Features
Unique design fits in the magazine well and locks into place quickly
Easy to operate key lock system
High visibility orange color for immediate safety recognition
Fits virtually all .223/5.56 AR carbine rifles
Keeps your AR safe from unathorized use at home, during travel or on the range

Reviews over at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/GunVault-AR-01-MagVault-Key-Lock/product-r...

yotafan op

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

GunVault MagVault (8.05kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

So far only one red for a gun safety item.

Be Safe, Keep Your Guns And Ammo Locked Up.

gotta love red for a gun safe!

targetshopper said:   gotta love red for a gun safe!

Look at all of the reds over at this gun safe deal

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1248712/

Where trying to do the right thing, Keep are Guns And Ammo Locked Up.

It's because so many unthinking drones - I mean regular, reasonable people *snicker* - see "GUNS" or "AMMO" in the subject line and just red it.

If not that, I guess it's proof they don't know what they want. They want guns to be safer but yet they don't want people to buy products that foster that happening? It's such a surprise they contradict themselves.

Question, Butcherboy, are you required indicate deals as such by forum rules, or do you just do it to make it clearer and easier for people to find out firearm deals? I've always wondered why.

nitesbane said:   
Question, Butcherboy, are you required indicate deals as such by forum rules, or do you just do it to make it clearer and easier for people to find out firearm deals? I've always wondered why.

He does it for clarity sake, which I've started to adopt for my posts... if butcherboy doesn't beat me to it like he almost ALWAYS does.

sauceyapple said:   nitesbane said:   

He does it for clarity sake, which I've started to adopt for my posts... if butcherboy doesn't beat me to it like he almost ALWAYS does.
i like it that way. sets off the topic alert nicely

nitesbane said:   It's because so many unthinking drones - I mean regular, reasonable people *snicker* - see "GUNS" or "AMMO" in the subject line and just red it.

Are you required indicate deals as such by forum rules, No

Or do you just do it to make it clearer and easier for people to find out firearm deals? Yes

I also do it so the members that dont like guns, know not to wast there time opening it.

I never open or red Cigarette deals ( There over in free stuff from time to time ) I dont smoke, so why open the deal ?

I dont drink, But I will never red a drinker post.

I have been posting gun and ammo deals for almost 10 years here on fatwallet, And I am not going to stop now.

I have one of these, good value for the money. It is plastic, but would take some good effort to get it out. the part that goes into the mag release slot that holds it in is metal.

nitesbane said:   It's because so many unthinking drones - I mean regular, reasonable people *snicker* - see "GUNS" or "AMMO" in the subject line and just red it.

If not that, I guess it's proof they don't know what they want. They want guns to be safer but yet they don't want people to buy products that foster that happening? It's such a surprise they contradict themselves.

Sometimes its just the opposite. People green gun or ammo deals regardless whether they are good deals.
I appreciate Butcherboy's posts.

Quick question, I don't have a gun but can't you just add a round to the chamber with this still locked inside?

frugalmail said:   Quick question, I don't have a gun but can't you just add a round to the chamber with this still locked inside?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61dkAb6Xh3L._AA1416_.jpg

I would say no

Definately not. The bolt is held back when this is put in, so no way the bolt can reach the round, even it one was technically chambered.

14.99 now

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014