• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon apparently no longer has the Dilbert 2013 wall calendar available ... only their 3rd party sellers have it at five dollars over retail.

However BookCloseouts.com is having a $1.99 2013 calendar clearance with 36 different calendars (available at the moment) including:

Dilbert 2013 Wall Calendar: If You See Anything Important on the Internet, Could You Write it Down for Me?

or, they also have the mini version:

Dilbert 2013 Mini Wall Calendar: My Plan is to Act Randomly and Hope for the Best.

Plus this store has 10% FatWallet Cash Back, drops the price to $1.80.

Shipping is $3.99 for orders with 1 or 2 items. The same as for those 3rd party Amazon sellers.

Member Summary

Dilbert 2013 Wall Calendar (13.04kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

So it's $1.80 plus $4 to ship it. Please update the title to the correct cost.

Shipping charge should be in the topic. I got drawn in my $1.80 but it's actually $5.80.

Cheapest I found doing a quick search was $9.76 shipped (e.bay) and WalMart's price is $11.89 so this is a hot deal even if shipping is $3.99

blueribb said:   Cheapest I found doing a quick search was $9.76 shipped (e.bay) and WalMart's price is $11.89 so this is a hot deal even if shipping is $3.99

I don't consider $6 for a $10 particular calendar hot. Yes, if everyone desperately wanted this Dilbert calendar maybe, but I'm sure calendars can be had for less than $6.

Heim said:   blueribb said:   Cheapest I found doing a quick search was $9.76 shipped (e.bay) and WalMart's price is $11.89 so this is a hot deal even if shipping is $3.99

I don't consider $6 for a $10 particular calendar hot. Yes, if everyone desperately wanted this Dilbert calendar maybe, but I'm sure calendars can be had for less than $6.

So 40% off is not hot ?

Fwiw the wall calendar (at least the one I bought at the calendar kiosk store for 50% off in the local mall) includes a mousepad that has the entire calendar year. I wanted the mini-calendar but they were sold out.

Other stores to check for this @ 50% off are bookstores in your area eg BN. Hth!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014