• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Yamaha RX-V673
Disclaimer
$599 base price plus a $220 gift card to Newegg.com. Promotion ends Jan 13, 2013
Others seem to have this from $499 and up.
I have been researching a new home theater receiver and settled on this one as my choice. It has 6 hdmi inputs, 1 out, plus all of the new goodies (network connectivity with DLNA and Airplay, 2nd zone, Audio return channel, etc) - The reviews are about as good as they get for receivers in this price range and this one seems to have better reliability and user interface than the Pioneer or Onkyo receivers.

Linky

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

YAMAHA RX-V673
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can also get it at eBay for $425 shipped instead if you do not know how to use your $220 Newegg GC.

I looked at the fine print on the gift card - it never expires. I feel like Newegg is a big enough store and with frequent enough specials that I'm pretty sure to spend the money at some point.

verjeep said:   I looked at the fine print on the gift card - it never expires. I feel like Newegg is a big enough store and with frequent enough specials that I'm pretty sure to spend the money at some point.

I just got one. The gift card expires exactly one year from the date of issue. But who can sit on a gift card that long? Not me!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014