• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

product image
Disclaimer
Found at my local Victor,NY Home Depot. It has the standard non-hinged cover.

Leviton 28" Structured Media Center w/ Cover
Original price: $74
Clearance: $41

Model 47605-28W
$74.00
Leviton Structured Media components are designed to accommodate the convergence of telephone communications, computer and Internet services, audio/video, and much more. By creating an innovative series of flexible and preconfigured modules and media centers that manage and distribute voice, data, audio and video, Leviton Structured Media systems deliver the bandwidth and speed that todays and tomorrows information and entertainment technologies will demand.

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100147999/h_d2/ProductDi...

Member Summary

Leviton Structured Media Center 28"
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP, you may have found one that was returned from an online order. The item is a special order item for stores, so most will never stock this

MeIsCheap said:   OP, you may have found one that was returned from an online order. The item is a special order item for stores, so most will never stock this

Well that would explain it. Well they had 2 and I only bought 1 =)

MeIsCheap said:   OP, you may have found one that was returned from an online order. The item is a special order item for stores, so most will never stock this

Still available online:

Leviton Smc 280 Structured Media Ctr with Cover Model # R03-47605-28W
Internet # 100147999
Store SKU # 481067
Store SO SKU # 162677

I have seen these in multiple stores, so I don't think it's SO. The HD pages sometimes get a little funky when things go on clearance.

It's not a special item, but it is a clearance item. I noticed them marked down at one of my local stores as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014