• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Picked up at my local Sears (31525). There were 6 on the shelf. This is YMMV and B&M. These are 12 gauge 25ft outdoor extension cords. I scanned the bar code with my phone and only price that came up was $33.99. The number on the receipt was 3474131.

Sears
Need a Sears coupon that earns 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

sears (49.43kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
going to check my local Sears tomorrow thanks op

maxxodds (Jan. 14, 2013 @ 9:06p) |

$9 at the Montgomery Mall in Bucks Co, Pa, if anyone wants one.

Perknose (Jan. 15, 2013 @ 12:35p) |

Were other cords marked down too? Went to Auburn, MA location and the aisle with extension cords was almost empty.

thc (Jan. 15, 2013 @ 5:36p) |

• Also categorized in:

You scored a great deal. I nabbed one of these on sale for around $12 a few months back

Anyone able to find this on their website?

you give me cord envy! thx op!

Looks like you helped Sears clear these from their store.

I'd like to help Sears clear these from their store, but they don't have a store anywhere I'm going today.

I'd like to help Sears clear these from their store, but they don't have a store anywhere I'm going today.

If you are sincere, just go to a Sears store today.

not as good as this deal but Costco reduced their prime outdoor 25ft 12/3 heavy duty ext cord to 9.xx from 13.xx.

Also, Kroger has 16/3 50ft for $9.xx and 16/3 25ft for 7.xx. YMMV @ Kroger.

f2000sa said:   If you are sincere, just go to a Sears store today.
It would cost me an hour and a half of driving (and the associated gas), so it's not worth it unless I'm sure I can score these cords. I might check tomorrow, would only put me a half hour out of my way.

Somebody chime in that that they got the deal to help us gauge how YMMV and where regionally it may be located. So far we have OP's store in Brunswick GA.

faceplate66 said:   Picked up at my local Sears (31525). There were 6 on the shelf. This is YMMV and B&M. These are 12 guage 25ft outdoor extension cords. I scanned the bar code with my phone and only price that came up was $33.99. The number on the receipt was 3474131.

Op, how do u scan barcode with phone? Is it only at Sears or at all stores

While I don't want to be "that guy"... the word is "gAUge."

No go in Manassas, VA -> shelves were bare. Chatted with a dude there, he said someone came in about 45 minutes before I got there and picked up the last 8. Bummer, but thanks anyways, OP!

Walked the 200' (YMMV) to the Sears next to the office during lunch. Did not see any indication these were in stock recently; no empty boxes or labels on shelves which matched the product.

Didn't see any in Goldsboro,NC No shelf label for them by other extension cords and didn't see any in the hardware dept clearance area

labboypro said:   While I don't want to be "that guy"... the word is "gAUge."

I missed that typo. Usually, I'm "that guy". Nice catch.

MysteriousGirl said:   faceplate66 said:   Picked up at my local Sears (31525). There were 6 on the shelf. This is YMMV and B&M. These are 12 guage 25ft outdoor extension cords. I scanned the bar code with my phone and only price that came up was $33.99. The number on the receipt was 3474131.

Op, how do u scan barcode with phone? Is it only at Sears or at all stores

It's the "red laser" ap.

My Android - Google Play has a very nice barcode reader app.

Android barcode apps on Google Play

I use the Barcode Scanner option. It appears faceplate66 uses the RedLaser also available on the link above.

JW said:   My Android - Google Play has a very nice barcode reader app.

Android barcode apps on Google Play

I use the Barcode Scanner option. It appears faceplate66 uses the RedLaser also available on the link above.

Thanks to both of u.

PsychoFan said:   Anyone able to find this on their website?

While the product you were looking for is no longer available, take a look at these related items - so I guess no working page

25' of 12ga ext. cord is probably worth more in the copper alone, than the price listed by the OP. Green!

Got two. Thanks OP.

going to check my local Sears tomorrow thanks op

$9 at the Montgomery Mall in Bucks Co, Pa, if anyone wants one.

Were other cords marked down too? Went to Auburn, MA location and the aisle with extension cords was almost empty.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014