Taken 2 (DVD) 2012

Blu-ray + DVD + DC + Exclusive T-Shirt
UPC 024543859208

$1999Taken 2 (Bby) - Blu-ray DiscAVAILABLE 01/15/13

Model: (BBY EXCL W/T-SHIRT) | SKU: 7257042

Text

avail 01/15/13

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary

Don't forget you can trade in used DVD's and get another $5.00 off. Offer is good through 2/02/13
Bring your used DVD to the Customer Service area at a Best Buy store and receive a $5 coupon toward a Blu-ray movie priced $9.99 or more.
Link

This movie (blu ray) is not even worth $9.99!

dabir said:   This movie (blu ray) is not even worth $9.99!

I love original Taken. Is this one that bad?

dabir said:   This movie (blu ray) is not even worth $9.99!
thanks for your opinion on the movie - does that have anything to do with the ACTUAL DEAL?
remember what opinions are like.............everyone's got one!
I thought 2 was great - if you liked 1, you'll love 2! and i'm thinking there may be a 3!

friendly2009 said:   dabir said:   This movie (blu ray) is not even worth $9.99!

I loved the first one too. second was pretty weak though. some good action, but story wise it was really really lacking.

paradis2 said:   friendly2009 said:   dabir said:   This movie (blu ray) is not even worth $9.99!

I loved the first one too. second was pretty weak though. some good action, but story wise it was really really lacking.

Of course there's only so many times one can be "taken" by the same plot..... Nonetheless both movies are awesome and worth re watching from time to time.

Formula for Taken:

1) Family member gets kidnapped
2) Neeson declares (over the phone) he has skills/is going to use them
3) Kidnappers start dying by the bucketloads
4) Profit

does the T-shirt say "I was Taken and all I got was this T-shirt"?

Davemeister said:   does the T-shirt say "I was Taken and all I got was this T-shirt"? don't be silly. If anything, it should be "I was Taken 2/too and all I got was this T-shirt"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014