• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Obviously a clearance item -- no longer listed on the website, but my HD had four of them. The clearance tag was marked $187, but they ring up at $50.

Product: R10275-4-BN
SKU: 650531145390

Receipt / Product

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohler Forte Bath & Shower set (3.82kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

I'll check and see if any around in NJ. I hope so! Thanks, OP!

You need to put YMMV in the title, as it is a hit or miss item.

no luck here in Washington state

I was just my The Home Depot in Altoona, PA and found the Price Pfister Sedona 808-LTOY Tuscan Bronze Tub & Shower Combo for $45.03, was $178.00. Here is a link to the product: here

bhoup said:   I was just my The Home Depot in Altoona, PA and found the Price Pfister Sedona 808-LTOY Tuscan Bronze Tub & Shower Combo for $45.03, was $178.00. Here is a link to the product: here

Wow, i wish i coudl find anything even close at our local stores. We just bought our first house and i'd love to put one of these sets in. Oh well. Maybe next time I guess. Thanks for the heads up though OP, now I know what to keep an eye out for next time i'm at HD

They have these deals randomly all over the store on end caps and such - just have to drop in and look now and then. Saw a few kitchen faucets at ours recently that were 75% off. Never know what you could find.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014