• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WSJ has recently tripled their subscription rates for most subscribers. For students however the rates are much lower $99.95/year or $8.48/month. I believe this includes paper + online + digital editions. The signup doesn't require any student ID information.

Student subscription

Info about offer at USC Marshall Business school

Wall Street Journal
See Wall Street Journal discounts that earn Up to $20.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

WSJ
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is there a way to get digital subscription only? I don't want the paper paper.

6 months of free subcription to Wall Street Journal comes around frequently. I just sign up for one a couple weeks ago. It is usually posted in this forum or the free stuff forums. If you don't want to wait, you can always use your airline miles to get the Wall Street Journal.

prostoalex said:   Is there a way to get digital subscription only? I don't want the paper paper.

Nope. I called and asked. For the $99.95 student price you have to take print with digital. Doesn't make sense to me. Why would they want to pay for the cost of printing and delivering a paper that a subscriber didn't want?

I got a free home delivery from a posting here about six months ago from the WSJ and found that
its like a supplement of FoxNews...not much financial news...lots of politics...international issues.
Most of my issues are in a box in the garage...newspapers are great with windex for cleaning your car
windshields. If they offered a renewal at no cost...I would pass. Since News Corp took it over its
worth less than free.

Set up the address for the local library if you don't want the print edition.

Does it include access to Ipad WSJ app?

pfft, my last student renewal cost $119

duhmel said:   Set up the address for the local library if you don't want the print edition.There are lots of places that would love to get a free subscription, e.g., nursing home.

belgique said:   I got a free home delivery from a posting here about six months ago from the WSJl and found that
its like a supplement of FoxNews...not much financial news...lots of politics...international issues.
Most of my issues are in a box in the garage...newspapers are great with windex for cleaning your car
windshields. If they offered a renewal at no cost...I would pass. Since News Corp took it over its
worth less than free.

So you don't like the editorial page then...
The news articles are extremely well-written and very little opinion slips into them. I don't know what newspaper you'd rate more highly, but I don't think there is one. I'm more libertarian, so I pass over many of the editorials. They are (and have always been), straight conservative (and therefore I can predict the editorial board take on every issue before I even read 6 words).

DAVIDGR said:   prostoalex said:   Is there a way to get digital subscription only? I don't want the paper paper.

Nope. I called and asked. For the $99.95 student price you have to take print with digital. Doesn't make sense to me. Why would they want to pay for the cost of printing and delivering a paper that a subscriber didn't want?

Increased circulation numbers...

I wish there was such a deal for NYT.

The NYT does have a digital sub deal for students.

Got a subscription. Thanks!

catluv said:   6 months of free subcription to wall street journal comes around frequently.

Still alive:

Free 6 months

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014