• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Iherb.com has the NuNaturals NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 1000-Count Box - 1 gram packet sugar substitute for $52.86 including free shipping.

There are several $10.00 off first time customer coupons available on a google search reducing the price to $42.86. If you have been their customer previously, I still see some $6.00 off coupons available on Google search. I have not seen that reasonable a price for this item in a very long time. Prices elsewhere seem to be as high as $86.00 + shipping on eBay. Amazon appears to have it for about $66.00.

Just be sure what you are ordering - There is a variation of this product that has half as much product per packet for similar prices.

http://www.iherb.com/NuNaturals-NuStevia-White-Stevia-Powder-100...

I have tried to avoid links benefiting third parties per FW guidelines. In doing so, I am providing a direct link to the product on the IHerb.com website only.

Member Summary

NuNaturals NuStevia White Stevia Powder, 1000-Count Box
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Brand&Model: NuNaturals UPC 739223001593

100% pure substances, including plant-based extracts to strengthen flavor
FOS and pesticide free; zero calories per serving; safe for diabetics
Dissolves straight away in hot or chilly beverages
Natural sweetness with out the bitterness

==========
Sweetness of NuStevia White Stevia Powder (taken from NuStevia.com)
This product is the dietary supplement form of Stevia. Maltodextrin is used to make it easier to use this product.
1/2 of a teaspoon of NuStevia White Stevia Powder will taste as sweet as 2 teaspoons of sugar.
4 tablespoons (24 packets) of NuStevia White Stevia Powder will be as sweet as 1 cup of sugar.
1 packet of NuStevia White Stevia Powder contains 1/2 of a teaspoon.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Sweet!
Thanks!

sesquipedalian said:   Sweet!
Thanks!

I see what you did there.

I'm wondering, how sweet is each packet? 1 teaspoon of sugar? 2?

Sweetness of NuStevia White Stevia Powder (taken from NuStevia.com)
This product is the dietary supplement form of Stevia. Maltodextrin is used to make it easier to use this product.
1/2 of a teaspoon of NuStevia White Stevia Powder will taste as sweet as 2 teaspoons of sugar.
4 tablespoons (24 packets) of NuStevia White Stevia Powder will be as sweet as 1 cup of sugar.
1 packet of NuStevia White Stevia Powder contains 1/2 of a teaspoon.

Shipment was sent from California by UPS Second Day Air.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014