• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Pic (609.89kB)
Disclaimer
B&M only

Includes Precision Clean, Dual Clean, Floss Action or Sensitive Gum Care.

Bought at Bee Cave, TX but widely available.

Thanks to Dagheloot @ SD!!

Member Summary

Oral-b (8.07kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Undoubtedly counterfeit heads.

Pickngrin (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 8:01p) |

Got mine on Wednesday. Took a few follow-up trips to target before they were in. They actually had to have a manager a... (more)

Kinghill5 (Feb. 01, 2013 @ 2:45p) |

Just picked up 14 with rainchecks in Livermore Ca! Thank you OP! Deal of the year!

frogface (Feb. 26, 2013 @ 9:35p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Receipt (79.08kB)
Disclaimer

Schwag (241.59kB)
Disclaimer
I was just about to post this. Read it over at another forum and quickly drove to two locations near me. One was already sold out, and I was able to grab the rest at another.

I even got lucky and didn't notice that I grabbed three packs of 4 instead of the packs of 3 that are supposed to be on sale. Total savings: at least $220!

Thanks so much. Got a raincheck at the first store, but second store had them in stock. Bought two years worth. For anyone in Chicago, the brickyard store had tons left, probably because they weren't signed.

Is this deal on their weekly ad?

threethinker said:   I was just about to post this. Read it over at another forum and quickly drove to two locations near me. One was already sold out, and I was able to grab the rest at another.

I even got lucky and didn't notice that I grabbed three packs of 4 instead of the packs of 3 that are supposed to be on sale. Total savings: at least $220!
Is it a sale or a clearance? Seems too low for a sale, eh ($10 off)?

Danzilla said:   threethinker said:   I was just about to post this. Read it over at another forum and quickly drove to two locations near me. One was already sold out, and I was able to grab the rest at another.

Is it a sale or a clearance? Seems too low for a sale, eh ($10 off)?

They're labeled on the aisle as "Temporary Price reductions."

I'm not sure what they mean by that, but these things are going like hot cakes, and they're the original Oral B brush heads made in Germany that usually MSRP at $5-8 per individual head.

threethinker said:   

I'm not sure what they mean by that....
It means the packaging is discontinued. They will be selling the new packaging at regular price.

When does this deal end?

Holy Cow! Thanks OP. Was able to get 15 packs and save almost $300. A DOTY for me.

Update: went back and got 15 more. WTH. Many years of clean teeth.

i think they recommend to replace it every 3 month, if i could get this cheap i would do as recommended otherwise it works just fine after 3 months

Got 5 in newport ky. Thanks op

aarzi said:   threethinker said:   

I'm not sure what they mean by that....
It means the packaging is discontinued. They will be selling the new packaging at regular price.

not necessarily new packaging. temporary price reductions occur often and the same packaging is still there after the reduction ends. sometimes clearance items come back with new packaging but then the item usually has the clearance tag.

Got 4 in ATL
Thanks for finding this REAL DEAL.

I went to the Target on Park, in Plano (Dallas), and they had a shelf tag, and were sold out. I went to the on in Carrollton, on Josey, and bought a bunch. There were at least 8 left there, at noon 1/14. Just trying to save peole some gas, since it seems like I spend more on gas than I save on some deals.

Bought all that were left in Hanover PA. Should keep the family stocked up for a few years. Thanks, OP!

MustSav3 said:   When does this deal end?

The sign at the first store said 1/13-1/19

All out in East Windsor NJ

Picked up 10 -4 packs in Wauwatosa, Wi
Saved over $200!
Fat Wallet Rocks!!!

got the last one from my store. thanks

Rosemont, IL store is OOS...came back empty handed.

All the Vultures cleared out the entire SE MI area. What a bunch of vultures!

Howard Av - Evanston, IL, Willow Rd - Glenview, IL & Touhy Av - Niles, IL are all out.

dimsumkid said:   Howard Av - Evanston, IL, Willow Rd - Glenview, IL & Touhy Av - Niles, IL are all out.

While you're at it, can you also checkout the following Chicago stores? Peterson Av, Addison St, Elston, Golf Mill, Brickyard and Norridge? J/K...thanks for the info.

Gone from the Milford OH and Cincinnati Beechmont stores. I really needed some at that price!

Probably zero chance my local target in CA will have any left at this hour.

Thanks for the post though OP.

ach1199 said:   dimsumkid said:   Howard Av - Evanston, IL, Willow Rd - Glenview, IL & Touhy Av - Niles, IL are all out.

While you're at it, can you also checkout the following Chicago stores? Peterson Av, Addison St, Elston, Golf Mill, Brickyard and Norridge? J/K...thanks for the info.

While checking the Glenview store around 10:30am, my rain check didn't ring up correctly. The rep checked some inventory scanner and stated there possibly low stock (< 5) at Golf Mill, Peterson Av, Highland Park, Norridge & Rosemont but also cautioned the inventory only gets updated at night, so very YMMV.

Thanks OP!

Went to my local Target in Aventura, FL and there were well over 20 boxes left. I picked up 9. I'm not buying another one of these for years to come.

theescapee said:   Bought at Bee Cave, TX but widely available.

Bee Cave, TX? Isn't that in Hundred Acre Wood near Tigger's house?

great deal if you can get any!

None in Dublin or Livermore CA stores

Thank You, Just snagged the last batch of 4's

Sold out in Deptford NJ, but got a raincheck for 2 @ $3.00 each.
Thanks OP!

Thanks OP. I was only able to snag one 3-pack of the dual cleans and almost missed it because it was behind the full priced 6-packs.

Kinghill5 said:   Sold out in Deptford NJ, but got a raincheck for 2 @ $3.00 each.
Thanks OP!

You're lucky, my cashier tried to give me a rain check but the system wouldn't let him.

klbarnes1 said:   All the Vultures cleared out the entire SE MI area. What a bunch of vultures!

Vultures use toothbrushes? I would think they would need dental floss instead.

I made mistake today by tipping off the employee at electronic dept, she helped me to find these and grab all 4 pack ones n leave only 3 pack ones for me, when I go to check out at her dept counter she shows me a red sign with something like "we have the right to limit certain items", I was allowed to buy no more than 2

Thanks OP. Someone here cleaned up the shelf for the 3-packs but did not touch the 3+1-packs. So I took 10 and left 2. Total cost was a bit over $6. If you have bought oral-B refills from CVS in the past you should have saved the $3 off coupons (for packages with 3 ore more heads) that came with them. I happened to have saved 8 coupons for a total of cool $24 off.

I hate that I missed this. URGH.

i bought 10 packs (3+1) and when i left around 8.30pm tonight there was still 10+ packs left at south side chicago store on 95th and pulaski (technically its not chicago anymore)

Skipping 29 Messages...
Just picked up 14 with rainchecks in Livermore Ca! Thank you OP! Deal of the year!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014