• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
somebody in the Vadnais MN store was nice enough to leave two. The rest were all cleaned out. Not the ones I usually get but good for the price.

Grand Rapids, MI is out. Scored some in holland, mi

ciszew said:   i bought 10 packs (3+1) and when i left around 8.30pm tonight there was still 10+ packs left at south side chicago store on 95th and pulaski (technically its not chicago anymore)

South Side of Chicago is like the haven for taking advantage of fatwallet deals. Stock is never touched there.

My store was out and i asked for raincheck,2 workers told me the system won't let them for this type of sale but when I went to customer service desk they printed me a rain check for 5

Newer Santa Clara, CA store at 5pm had none of the 3 packs or 3+1 packs. They 4 packs of the dual-cleans, but they came up $29.99 (full price) on the scanner. Didn't bother trying for a raincheck.

lousygolfer said:   theescapee said:   Bought at Bee Cave, TX but widely available.

Bee Cave, TX? Isn't that in Hundred Acre Wood near Tigger's house?

"Oh, Becave, Baby" - Austin Powers

measella said:   Grand Rapids, MI is out. Scored some in holland, mi

Grandville had 4 packs, but weren't ringing up at $3. I showed the cashier & manager the tag from another store, but said they weren't honoring it because it was a glitch in the system. She said, "if it were like 50% off I could do something." so i said okay, i'll take that, but told me she couldn't do that. WTH! it was a nice waste of gas though.

but yes GR is out, according to the stock employee I had check the count at the original store i stopped at.

I went to 3 stores in south SF, all out. 4 packs rang up $29.99.

Honolulu, Hawaii location has lots of and replacement packs (3 and 3+1), but no signs posted. All scan at regular price.

All out at University Blvd, Charlotte, NC. Sign for two items but of course its empty...

Went yesterday afternoon as soon as I saw this post and they were wiped out.

Dead? 3 pack scanning at 24.99 here in central nj.

Checked DCPI on the price checker and shows full price...

I checked at the Target on Rt 18 (central Jersey)they said they were on deal but none available

They will not issue a rain check.

Snagged 6 packs, didn't ring up. Argued the point and clerk confirmed I was correct, front end manager was not happy to sell them to me but had no choice. Pretty hard to dispute their own signage, thank you fatwallet.

rsuaver said:   Dead? 3 pack scanning at 24.99 here in central nj.

Checked DCPI on the price checker and shows full price...


Same here in RI...full price at the price check scanner

cnvrtble98 said:   rsuaver said:   Dead? 3 pack scanning at 24.99 here in central nj.

Checked DCPI on the price checker and shows full price...


Same here in RI...full price at the price check scanner

Same here..It showed as full price in the price scanner

Scored 8 packs this morning at the Target in Hendersonville, TN. The signs were clear $3 each save $19.

Took them to the barcode scanner and all rang up regular price, so I went to the service desk. Again they rang up at full price Lady called in a price check and floor clerk confirmed $3. Still lots of packs on the shelf. I was not greedy. If I had took them all, I would probably not have gotten any at that price. Clerk had to override each one down to $3.

They let me have them at $3 each but the manager told the floor clerk to remove the signs until they could figure out what was going on.

Thanks OP. Got a 8 packes for about the normal price of one.

Double Post

Scanned regular price. No signage up here in Colorado so I had nothing to argue with.

Zero on the shelf at The Forum in San Antonio and the Far East store on FM 78. The shelf price said $24.xx and $22.xx no discount signs and the actual shelf tag scanned at the shelf price.

Scored 9 packs it shows regular price but took it to customer service to get price adjustment down to 3 dollars per pack..... At knoxville TN target store

Thanks to the OP! My local Target store was nearly out, but surprisingly, there were some packs left. I bought 4, which will last me about 2 years. Of course, I left some behind for others. The replacement heads were clearly marked yellow-tagged clearance $3 on the shelves. All rang up at checkout for $3 bucks too, so no problems with cashier - just in and out!

I'd just bought a pack of replacement heads at BJs for $27 bucks - yikes! This deal saved me well over $100 bucks. I've snagged this deal before at Target, for some reason they seem to put them on clearance every so often to get rid of them.

FountainRunner57 said:   Thanks to the OP! My local Target store was nearly out, but surprisingly, there were some packs left. I bought 4, which will last me about 2 years. Of course, I left some behind for others. The replacement heads were clearly marked yellow-tagged clearance $3 on the shelves. All rang up at checkout for $3 bucks too, so no problems with cashier - just in and out!

I'd just bought a pack of replacement heads at BJs for $27 bucks - yikes! This deal saved me well over $100 bucks. I've snagged this deal before at Target, for some reason they seem to put them on clearance every so often to get rid of them.


This was at target before for $#???

Dang my store told me it was a misprint and wouldn't honor. Anyone have extra they want to sell?? Thank you for the heads up!!

FYI - for those who were able to get rainchecks, I was able to redeem mine today for the sensitive brush. The cashier scanned the raincheck, and I walked out paying $3/pack with tax. They do not appear to have changed the packaging although I noticed the 4-packs of "Floss Action" were on sale for ~22.

Just a FYI that Meritline.com has these cheaper most of the time. Been getting them there and with coupons they can be as low as $5 for an 8-pack.

sotra said:   Just a FYI that Meritline.com has these cheaper most of the time. Been getting them there and with coupons they can be as low as $5 for an 8-pack.

Undoubtedly counterfeit heads.

madcowdisease said:   FYI - for those who were able to get rainchecks, I was able to redeem mine today for the sensitive brush. The cashier scanned the raincheck, and I walked out paying $3/pack with tax. They do not appear to have changed the packaging although I noticed the 4-packs of "Floss Action" were on sale for ~22.

Got mine on Wednesday. Took a few follow-up trips to target before they were in. They actually had to have a manager approve mine since it was such a discount. But no problems at all with the rain check.

Just picked up 14 with rainchecks in Livermore Ca! Thank you OP! Deal of the year!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014