rated:
Quicken Deluxe 2013 Complete CD at Dell Home

Market Value $64.99
Total Savings $10.00
Mail in Rebate $40.00
------------------------
Dell Price $14.99

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Quicken Deluxe 2013
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rebate is valid for any participating retailer. Are OD and Staples valid participating retailer? How do I know who are qualified retailer?

bigwallet said:   Quicken Deluxe 2013 Complete CD at Dell Home

Market Value $64.99
Total Savings $10.00
Mail in Rebate $40.00
------------------------
Dell Price $14.99

With purchase of Turbo Tax....

Purchase Quicken 2013 Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business or Quicken Essentials for Mac AND TurboTax Basic, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business for tax year 2012 between 11/18/12 and 4/15/13 at participating retail stores.

Dell has Quicken Deluxe and Turbo Tax Deluxe with state for 59.99. I'm guessing I can apply this rebate to that and get both for 19.99?

CracksintheGroove said:   Dell has Quicken Deluxe and Turbo Tax Deluxe with state for 59.99. I'm guessing I can apply this rebate to that and get both for 19.99?

Guess again, good buddy. The package you describe is for the DL version. The rebate requires UPCs. Dell has the boxed versions for $90 _after_ rebate.

CracksintheGroove said:   Dell has Quicken Deluxe and Turbo Tax Deluxe with state for 59.99. I'm guessing I can apply this rebate to that and get both for 19.99?
Except that your link is for the download version, and the rebate form requires the UPC's cut from the box.

do you guys know if any of these website http://www.quicken2013download.com/ are fradulent or not. they seem to have good deals on quicken.

honkinggoose said:   CracksintheGroove said:   Dell has Quicken Deluxe and Turbo Tax Deluxe with state for 59.99. I'm guessing I can apply this rebate to that and get both for 19.99?

Guess again, good buddy. The package you describe is for the DL version. The rebate requires UPCs. Dell has the boxed versions for $90 _after_ rebate.

Well.. crap... I guess 60 for both is still decent...although 20 would be better

hungarianguy said:   do you guys know if any of these website http://www.quicken2013download.com/ are fradulent or not. they seem to have good deals on quicken.

Well, a cheap looking website, really good deals, all from a Chinese IP address with false registration information. Of course you could call them and ask.

Domain Name: QUICKEN2013DOWNLOAD.COM
Registrar: CHENGDU WEST DIMENSION DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Whois Server: whois.west263.com
Referral URL: http://www.west263.com
Name Server: NS3.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
Name Server: NS4.MYHOSTADMIN.NET
Updated Date: 25-nov-2012
Creation Date: 25-nov-2012
Expiration Date: 25-nov-2013

Whois data:

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases,CHENGDU WEST DIMENSION DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Domain Name ..................... quicken2013download.com
Name Server ..................... ns3.myhostadmin.net
ns4.myhostadmin.net
Registrant Name ................. ben lee
Registrant Organization ......... Sottes INC
Registrant Address .............. Shou Er Da Xue Cai Hui Xi 2014-11
Registrant City ................. Brisbane
Registrant Province/State ....... WG
Registrant Postal Code .......... 407407
Registrant Country Code ......... us
Registrant Phone Number ......... 038-74076820
Registrant Fax .................. 038-74076820
Registrant Email ................ email
Technical Organization .......... ben lee
Technical Address ............... Shou Er Da Xue Cai Hui Xi 2014-11
Technical City .................. Brisbane
Technical Province/State ........ WG
Technical Postal Code ........... 407407
Technical Country Code .......... us
Technical Phone Number .......... 038-74076820
Technical Fax ................... 038-74076820
Technical Email ................. email
Administrative Organization ..... ben lee
Administrative Address .......... Shou Er Da Xue Cai Hui Xi 2014-11
Administrative City ............. Brisbane
Administrative Province/State ... WG
Administrative Postal Code ...... 407407
Administrative Country Code ..... us
Administrative Phone Number ..... 038-74076820
Administrative Fax .............. 038-74076820
Administrative Email ............ email
Billing Organization ............ ben lee
Billing Address ................. Shou Er Da Xue Cai Hui Xi 2014-11
Billing City .................... Brisbane
Billing Province/State .......... WG
Billing Postal Code ............. 407407
Billing Country Code ............ us
Billing Phone Number ............ 038-74076820
Billing Fax ..................... 038-74076820
Billing Email ................... email
Expiration Date ................. 2013-11-25 18:29:13

Hi, I could not find the rebate. Could you help me.

Thanks

The 440 rebate is associated with purchase of TurboTax.
here is the link to the rebate
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/Rebate.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&c...

you are required to purchase TurboTax to qualify for this rebate. everybody is offering the combo purchase rebate may be better than Dell offer.

"Temporarily Out Of Stock. Please check back soon." Link

BJ's Warehouse has it for $29.99 after $20 instant rebate - no other software purchase required. (Membership required)

Thanks,but the link lead me to the Dell home page. could you put a pdf file ?

bbway said:   rebate is valid for any participating retailer. Are OD and Staples valid participating retailer? How do I know who are qualified retailer?

No Staples, Wal-Marks, Sam's, Costco or Tarjay unless they mailed a form to you - maybe.

https://www.intuitrebates.com/promocenter/intuit/quicken_instructions.html

Very confusing rebate, participating retailer! Is BJ's or Amazon valid retailers?

I don't think Amazon would be considered a participating retail store. From Intuit's rebate FAQ:

Please be advised that more and more retailers are opting to offer "instant" or Point of Sale (POS) discounts rather than participating in mail-in rebate offers.
Looking at Quicken Deluxe on Amazon, you'll see that that there is no reference to mail-in rebate. Instead, there is a code for an "instant rebate". So it appears that Amazon is one of those retailers opting for instant instead of mail-in rebates, at least with respect to this product.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.