• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://store.discovery.com/

Discovery Channel Store online takes up to 90% off dvds, toys, clothing, and more during their winter sale.
Plus, shave an extra 10% off sitewide with code SHOP10 at checkout.

Shipping starts at $6.95 and there is sales tax in CA, KY, MD, MS, SC, TN, TX, and VA

Discovery Channel Store
See Discovery Channel Store discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Mythbusters
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Discovery Channel Store Coupons:
    LABORDAY20
    20% off any order (expires 9/3/14 3:00am)
    Exclusions may apply.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP in for some

Can anyone list the 90% items ??

polishdreamer said:   Can anyone list the 90% items ??

I only found two items at 90% off. They are each $1.99
How Stuff Works T-Shirt White
I Get Stuff Do You? T-shirt White

Had a look at all the stuff for sale. I wonder if they drop ship right to a land fill site so I don't need to open it and sell it in my next garage sale.

I picked up some of the t-shirts when this deal was previously posted (I can't find the original link or I would have flagged this one as a repost). Shipping took a solid _2_ weeks, which is pretty unreasonable in the 21st century, IMO. Shirts were decent quality, known brand, heavyweight cotton. Decent enough deal if you're looking for cheap t-shirts.

When you look through the choices, you start to realize that Discovery has a lot of truly terrible shows.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014