• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Finish-Powerball-Dishwasher-Detergent-85-C...

Price: $13.87
S&S Price: $13.18
Clip Coupon : $2.15

Final Price: $11.03 + tax

from SD

Member Summary

finish
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Costco B&M 150 count @$14.95

Thanks! These work better than the gel pacs in my machine.

Target has them in their special buy section right now too. 3x32packs for $10.99

These are the best but are individually wrapped and have to be unwrapped before using. Amazon also has a good price on Cascade Complete Gelpacs which you just throw in. But in reviews are not quite as good at cleaning as Finish.

GADOM said:   These are the best but are individually wrapped and have to be unwrapped before using. Amazon also has a good price on Cascade Complete Gelpacs which you just throw in. But in reviews are not quite as good at cleaning as Finish.

I do use Cascade only and get these from Costco each time they have a coupon. No need to unwrap or anything.

Just grabbed one, only 13 left. Thanks op.

The 90-count is even better @14c per and lower final price: $12.94

captainhoratio said:   The 90-count is even better @14c per and lower final price: $12.94

not sold by Amazon though

captainhoratio said:   The 90-count is even better @14c per and lower final price: $12.94


$12.94 + $8.84 shipping

These work amazingly well. I've been grabbing boxes of them at Costco when they have a coupon.

What a bunch of lazy ba$tards...how can you call this a deal when you can get 4x as many loads for half the cost:
Take Two seconds to pour it in...

@OhRob... this is about 13 cents per load. So you're saying a 75oz powdered box will give you 8x a better price than that? Let's be serious, eh? I'm guessing that'd be around 6-7 cents per load, not 1.5 cents...

I'd be in if I hadn't already loaded up on the 32-count deal from last week (<.12 per load):
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1249879/

I bought the Finish tabs once a couple years ago and each one would fall apart as I was opening the wrapper. I went back to the Cascade packs from Costco after that. Anyone else have these issues? Anyone else notice too that the quality of the Cascade packs seems to have gotten worse about a year ago?

fallonjp said:   I bought the Finish tabs once a couple years ago and each one would fall apart as I was opening the wrapper. I went back to the Cascade packs from Costco after that. Anyone else have these issues? Anyone else notice too that the quality of the Cascade packs seems to have gotten worse about a year ago?

I get the Cascade Complete Packs from Costco and still no issues.

There actually was a change in the formula to make them more environmentally friendly. It happens to coincide with user complaints saying that they didn't work as well. I believe they removed or reduced the amount of Phosphate being used.

outcastunderscorep said:   Target has them in their special buy section right now too. 3x32packs for $10.99

Thanks! Found them. And for those like me who didn't know where that section is, my store had this section in the back left corner Of the store.

BJ's Wholesale 120 count for $8.84 +tax

Finish Powerball (120 ct) - $14.99
Use $4/1 from the January Member Savings Book (exp 2/3)
Use $2.15 coupon from 1/6/2013 Smart Source circular

the1percent said:   outcastunderscorep said:   Target has them in their special buy section right now too. 3x32packs for $10.99

Thanks! Found them. And for those like me who didn't know where that section is, my store had this section in the back left corner Of the store.


I got the Targent ones also...same thing for me, back left corner of the store.

Grey1 said:   There actually was a change in the formula to make them more environmentally friendly. It happens to coincide with user complaints saying that they didn't work as well. I believe they removed or reduced the amount of Phosphate being used.

I wouldn't necessarily say that the wash quality is worse, but just that the quality of the individual pack itself doesn't seem as good. I haven't noticed any difference wash wise though.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014