• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I know there's this thread for the Target Toro Snow products, but for those without a Target red card, shipping adds quite a bit. Enter the alternative Amazon.

Amazon has the Power Shovel for $57.84 + tax (where applicable) with free shipping.

Amazon also has the 1500 Power Curve Snow Blower for $94.51 + tax (where applicable) with free shipping)

Camelcamelcamel shows that these are the lowest prices ever on AMZ, probably in response to Target's pricing.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

toro (12.53kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

CAn I use this power shovel in my garden to move dirt and manure?

Probably not - it just spins and throws up snow in front. I did not find it very useful if the snow was packed or too deep (you have to do it in layers for the latter). The blades are plastic which may get damaged by stones in the dirt / manure...

zapy said:   CAn I use this power shovel in my garden to move dirt and manure?

is this a good tools? Any advice? Thanks.

I have the Toro snow blower from 2008 and use it in Michigan. It is easy to use with no need to think about oil and gas. Just plug it in and go. The issues I have with my unit is the snow chute. The plastic pieces do not stay in place, so I had to take a paint stirrer and force the chute to stay angled. Unfortunately, the angle is very low and does not blow the snow very far. That said, the one on sale appears to have a sturdier chute and should stay locked.

I would buy one again.

Thanks OP. No Target Red Card here so Amazon is the better deal for me.
Got the 1500 Power Curve Snow Blower for DC winters, which don't really warrant a more expensive gas/oil snow blower.
At this price, time to take the plunge hoping I won't have much need for it

I bought the Power Shovel in 2010. It is not suitable for heavy or deep snow. It works well on a few inches of snow (up to 6).

I have a monster gas blower also. I take this out for light snow and for tight areas.

It is well worth $58. Just don't expect it to clean up from a blizzard.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014