• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Click here to read more about this offer

This is only valid at participating Fazoliís, so you might want to call ahead to make sure that your Fazoliís is participating.

http://view.fazolis-email.com/?j=fe6616727765057b7311&m=fe631570...

Member Summary

Fork (46.09kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

I went to a Fazoli's tonight and the guy working didn't know about it (probably because it was a brand new promo). He looked up the promo code though and found it and it worked like a charm. I recommend the chicken bruchetta and margherita pizza.

I remember Fazoli's locations in Buffalo for a year or so, then they simultaneously disappeared. I looked at the locations map and saw they almost entirely cut out the northeast US.

It was good "you get what you pay for", fast italian and I miss it in a weird way.

I also need to add that it was funny that because he wasn't aware of the promotion, when it was time for me to order I immediately showed him a picture of a fork I pulled up from Google images and looked at me like, "Why are you showing me a picture of a fork?!" He later said that he thought, "That was a nice looking fork!". I had pulled up an expensive and fancy looking one, hehe.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014