Link

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good user reviews, free Prime shipping and 88% off list price...it smells smokin' hot to me...N41! Thanks OP!

jdhook said:   Good user reviews, free Prime shipping and 88% off list price.

As per the review...listed price isn't in the same realm of reality:

"Disclaimer #1, I got this for $2 with a coupon code. That being said, it is clearly worth the $5 retail price"

Agreed, though..at the $5 level...seems to be a good case.

black color only it appears

I bought one earlier this week (at $5). I'm quite happy with it. It fits the phone well, all the buttons are protected but accessible and it does everything I want a case to do. It's worth the $5 to me.

Thanks, OP! Got one.

Great case, I paid $10 two weeks ago. It's worth $10.

thx OP. in for 2

Well I ordered this yesterday after 1pm, and it was delivered to me today before 10:30am. I'm really excited about this deal...total cost was $4.95 for me (since I have Prime)...the case quality is top notch and the drop protection it provides is great with the dual-layer design. If you have an iPhone5 and in need of a case, this is a great deal!

got this for $1.95 last week on Amazon, still haven't received it yet though.

Any issues with wifi reception?
The case I have decreases the wifi range.

I haven't noticed decreased wifi.

aus said:   Any issues with wifi reception?
The case I have decreases the wifi range.

No change in wifi reception has been noticable since I put this Acase on my phone yesterday. It's got a silicon inner sleeve and a plastic shell...does your case have a metal shell or parts?

The white one is now $1.98 + $2 shipping.

Ships from and sold by CTCStore on Amazon.com

Link

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014